Instead of traditional cake, consider giving each guest a cake with their name on it! These are refreshingly modern and easy to make!Cost: approximately 50 cents per cake
Your favorite chocolate cake recipe
Paper baking cups (find them here)
Paper florist ribbon
1. Bake the little cakes in the molds. Use extra batter so the cakes will puff up a little higher than the paper molds. Let the cakes cool down.
2. Measure strips of parchment and cut to wrap around the bottom of the cakes.
3. Add a ribbon and personalized tag.
4. Line up on a pretty table!
Any of the cake vendors at mywedding.com!
Oh, how we love Frolic! Chelsea’s daily inspiration blog is always chock-full of pretty ideas that feel effortless and chic. So, we’re so happy that she is posting DIY projects that are easy to do while packing a big punch.
- Erica and the Perfect Valentine's Day Scenario
- Bride’s Perspective: Anne and Engagement Photo Smiles
- Green Bride Guide Shares Wintery Inspiration
- Spring Wedding Bouquet Centerpiece from Chelsea at Frolic!
- Newlywed Perspective: Dinner Out and a Trip to the Dollar Store
- DIY Project: Summertime Candy Favors from Chelsea at Frolic!
- Newlywed Perspective: Anne and the Big Move
- Sustainable Sightseeing: How to Tour Ecologically Sensitive Areas
- Super Cool Customizable Sandals from Offbeat Bride
- DIY Project: Vegetable Starts Wedding Favors from Chelsea at Frolic!
- Newlywed Perspective: Anne and Practical Wedding Planning Advice
- Bride’s Perspective: Anne Gets Sweetly Sentimental
- Inspiration Board: Dress to Reception Décor
- Monica & Trevor’s Fun Essex, MA Wedding from Offbeat Bride
- Joe and Beth Tie the Knot in Cherry Creek, CO
- An Austin, TX Autumn Backyard Wedding from Offbeat Bride
- Ethical and Elegant Engagement Ring Ideas from the Green Bride Guide
- A Fantastic At-Home Engagement Brunch from Joy the Baker
- Color Board: That Which We Call a Rose
- Excited About Your Spring Wedding?
- Newlywed Perspective: Anne Talks About the Importance of Sharing Common Interests
- Strawberry Candy Favors and Place Cards from Chelsea at Frolic
- Anne With Tough Weddings to Plan For
- Our Newest Guest Blogger Anne on Getting Engaged and Organized
- Farm to Table Centerpieces by Chelsea from Frolic