Buying lingerie can be hard. You want to find something you feel sexy in, but you also wants something that feels nice to wear (and it is shocking how difficult it is to find both). Well, the heavens parted and the angels sang when I saw Anne Kristine’s collection. Annie Archambault has taken her years of experience in the wedding and fashion industries and designed pieces that are romantic, sensual, and light.
And listen up, because her entire collection is on sale through July 4. That’s right. The perfect lingerie. And it is on sale. This is one of those shopping-doesn’t-get-any-better-than-this moments.
Click here to check out the collection and find your own little something special to wear on your wedding night.
- What You Can Learn from Crate and Barrel's Wedding Parties
- Sponsored Post: Get Your Kitchen in Entertaining Shape with JCPenney
- Sponsored Post: Gemvara Makes Finding the Perfect Engagement Ring Easy
- Sponsored Post: Match Your Free Wedding Website to Your Storkie Invitations
- Sponsored Post: Enter to Win a $200 Gemvara Gift Card!
- Sponsored post: Maggiano’s Little Italy
- Sponsored Post: Wedding Party Gift Suggestions and a Gift Bag Giveaway from Beso Bisou!
- Sponsored Post: Grooms: Tired of the Same Basic Wedding Band?
- Florrie Mitton Couture Garters
- Sponsored Post: Give the Gift of Quilts from Lori Mason Design
- Sponsored Post: Top 5 Ways to Improve Your Event from Rental HQ
- Sponsored Post: Find Chinese Laundry Shoes to Match Your Dress
- Sponsored Post: Free Heart Pendant Giveaway: Pick Your Favorite Tungsten Wedding Band and Win!
- Sponsored Post: The Most Intimate Weddings by Maverick Helicopters
- Sponsored Post: Wyndham Florida Vacation Giveaway
- Sponsored Post: Papeterie's Invitations Now Available on Linen Stock!
- Wedding Band Suggestions from Blue Nile
- Sponsored Post: Clear Your Calendars for Crate and Barrel's Wedding Parties
- Sponsored Post: Your Wedding Look Could Win You Blue Nile Earrings
- Sponsored Post: Consider a Unique Wine Registry with Bottlenotes
- Sponsored Post: Minted's New Wedding Invite Shapes and Giveaway!
- Sponsored Post: Storkie's Holiday Card Giveaway!
- Sponsored Post: Win Blue Nile "Hers and His" Wedding Day Accoutrements
- Sponsored Post: $50 Giveaway and a Classic Black & White Inspiration Board from Beau-coup
- Honeymoon Wishes is a Registry For Today's Couple