Modern weddings are a great way to go green! Recycled, repurposed and renewable resources are the way of the future. You can find recycled, fair trade and sustainable products in our wedding shop. If you are tired of vintage weddings and shabby chic, this wedding theme is for you!
These Wonderful Gown wedding shower invitations are printed on 100% recycled paper and are the perfect way to announce the shower for your eco-friendly wedding. Colors and fonts are customizable.
Forever Fiances’ signature paper is handmade from 100% post consumer waste paper – the paper we put in the blue bin. Their signature paper is also embedded with wildflower seeds so you and your guests can plant it and grow wildflowers! It is made with carbon neutral energy so these are some of the greenest invitations available. Forever Fiances has pledged to give 1% of its revenues to several non-profit organizations supporting environmental causes.
Rings and Things
A perfect wedding band for the modern couple, this is a hand-fabricated ring made of certified recycled sterling silver, a perfectly weighted heavy gauge band in a uniquely square shape. The design features an off center engraved line around the circumference of the band.
Anne Holman Jewelry is a small jewelry studio in Columbus, Ohio. She is dedicated to keeping her studio as green as possible by sourcing precious metals from a refiner of 100% certified recycled and conflict free sources. Recycled silver and gold is indistinguishable in quality and appearance from newly mined metals. Anne Holman utilizes reclaimed materials in her work whenever possible, as well as fair trade gems. Anne Holman Jewelry recycles all precious metal scraps and dust. Every purchase is packaged with love in a 100% recycled gift box with paper ribbon, a small gift bag and shipped in ‘cradle to cradle’ certified packaging.
For you or your bridesmaids
A simple and stunning large flower style fascinator with 4mm ivory pearl detailing. All the pearls are individually sewn onto this fascinator! All fascinators are made to order in your choice of colours and base.
These stunning bespoke fascinators and hats by British Designer Carrie Jenkinson are made with locally sourced (to the UK) and other natural materials, such as sinamay (banana fiber), ostrich, and marabou feathers.
GBG’s CEO, Kate L. Harrison, has a JD in Environmental Law and a Master’s from Yale in Environmental Policy. She planned her own green wedding in 2007 and wrote the best selling green wedding book The Green Bride Guide: How to Plan an Earth-Friendly Wedding on Any Budget. In 2009, she founded www.greenbrideguide.com to help couples use their weddings to promote social and environmental change while supporting the local green economy.
- A Kwanzaa Inspiration Board from Wedding Nouveau
- Monica and Terrence’s Swanky Wedding in Dallas, TX
- Two months to go! William's Advice on How to Spend Your Planning Time
- Newlywed Perspective: Anne Suffers From Husband Separation Anxiety
- Invite the Guys to a Couple's Shower from The Man Registry
- Erica and Staying Up Late to Make Cookies When It Matters
- Spring Food Trends from The Green Bride Guide
- Green Your Flowers by Green Bride Guide
- Inspiration Board: Dress to Reception Décor
- Newlywed Perspective: Anne + Excel = BFFs
- Host a Green Bridal Shower with Green Bride Guide!
- Sponsored Post: Your Wedding Look Could Win You Blue Nile Earrings
- Anne and Engagement Stories
- Bethany and Deanna's Vintage Wedding from So You're EnGAYged
- A Barefoot Maui Wedding from Offbeat Bride
- Five Simple Way to Green Your Wedding Attire from the Green Bride Guide
- Excited About Your Spring Wedding?
- Navigating the Same Sex Name Change Waters with Kelly from So You’re EnGAYged
- Ruined Wedding Plans That Rocked Part 2 by Offbeat Bride
- Citrus Spa Themed Bridal Shower Inspiration Shoot by Erin from Host-It Notes
- Green Bride Guide: Top 5 Colors for Your Fall Wedding
- Green Bride Guide: Jewelry That Tells a Story
- Friday Links: Handmade Weddings, Coffee Cozies and Rings for Your Groom
- Anne With Tough Weddings to Plan For
- Green Bride Guide: Wooden Signs by This Fine Day