Have you all heard the news? I feel like it’s the best Valentine’s Day present ever (next to whatever my husband thinks up for me, obviously) – Urban Outfitters, Inc., the mad geniuses behind Anthropologie and Urban, just today opened up their online wedding shop, BHLDN, and it is heavenly.
And, truly, I don’t think heavenly is an overstatement. These dresses are ridiculous! They all have the signature Anthroplogie feel – creative and inspired – while still catering to all sorts of body types and styles; there are dramatic ballroom dresses, a whole bunch of short kicky numbers, and lots of romantic sheaths. Plus, they’re all priced between $1000 – 4000.
As if their wedding dresses weren’t enough, they also have an entire line of bridesmaid dresses. And there’s a great range of styles – everything from long, bohemian numbers to shorter, traditional ones that, of course, feature a twist.
And how much do you love these shoes? I cannot tell you how long I looked for gold, glittery shoes for my wedding without avail and then – voila! – here they are. Let’s just say I have my list started for Christmas early this year…
How fun would this veil be for a courthouse wedding? It also works as a traditional blusher.
They’ve done such a great job of curating a range of styles – you have everything from this over-the-top headpiece to a much more subtle crystal hairpin.
Beauregard Headband and Dewed Vines HairpinFor now, you’ll have to do your shopping online, although it sounds like they have future plans for opening up stores (I wonder if they’d let me live there?).
Check out all of the goodies and tell me, what’s your favorite piece?
- Color Board: Make a Bold Statement with Red
- How Your Venue and Theme Can Influence Your Wedding Dress
- Etsy Feature: September Willow
- Super Cool Customizable Sandals from Offbeat Bride
- Color Board: Peaches and Cream
- Wedding Accessories and Inspiration from the ban.do gals
- Brad and Lindsay’s Big Day in Shreveport, LA
- Sensational Head Pieces and Veils from Johanna Johnson
- Mitch and Tara’s San Luis Obispo Outdoor Wedding
- A Jaunty Polka-dot Wedding in Leeds, England by Anna Hardy
- Color Board: Winter White
- Roman and Lauren Marry in Pennsylvania
- Johanna Johnson’s New Wedding Dress Collection: Easy and Glamorous
- Jay and Neda’s Gorgeous Roswell, GA Wedding
- Inspiration Board: Dress to Reception Décor
- Angee W. Bridal Clutches
- Color Board: Yummy Yellow
- Eric and Stephanie’s Intimate Wedding
- Sharing the Love for Valentine’s Day
- Elegant Strand Headbands from Untamed Petals
- Comfy, Vintage-Inspired Shoes from Hey Lady
- Classically Beautiful Wedding Dresses from Lea-Ann Belter
- Sim and Leslie’s Elegant Wedding in San Diego, CA
- Color Board: That Which We Call a Rose
- Color Board: Pewter and Grey