A designer bridal collection inspired by Hollywood royalties Audrey Hepburn, Grace Kelly and Sophia Loren? Yes, please. You can feel the inspiration from each of these personalities taking shape throughout Zunino’s designs.
Zunino designs for a woman with distinctive style but also seems to strike a soft balance in his bridal collection. This chiffon chapel train gown will surely make brides feel spotlight worthy while the sweetheart neckline and keyhole detail infuse a soft femininity.
How could you not feel like a princess in this sweetheart ball gown in silk chiffon complete with a belted bodice? Certainly for the bride that wants to make a beautiful statement in a subtle pink.
A puffed ball gown skirt with a hand-beaded lace up bodice will stun everyone as soon as you walk down the aisle. We love the so very Audrey opera length gloves Zunino added to this look.
The most beautiful part of Mark Zunino’s Spring 2013 bridal gowns though is the range of styles. From tailored lace and silk satin charmeuse to floral-trimmed mermaids, we’re pretty sure there’s one that’ll bring out your own modern Hollywood stardom for your walk down the aisle. View the entire Kleinfield-exclusive Mark Zunino collection.
- Disney Bridal Dresses: For Your Very Own Fairy Tale
- Brad and Lindsay’s Big Day in Shreveport, LA
- Real Wedding Re-Run: Kurt and Kelsey’s Hidden Meadows Wedding in Snohomish, WA
- Katerina Bocci's Spring 2011 Collection - Sneak Peek!
- Pretty, Flirty Wedding Dresses from Ivy and Aster
- Temperley London’s Collection of Timeless Sheath Dresses
- Editor's Picks: Rivini Wedding Dresses
- Chris and CC's Totally Glam Woodland Fairy Wedding from Feather Love
- Anthropologie Launches BHLDN and We All Jump for Joy!
- Johanna Johnson 2012 Luxor Collection
- Eco-Friendly Wedding Dresses from Green Bride Guide
- Johanna Johnson’s New Wedding Dress Collection: Easy and Glamorous
- Palm Springs Lawn Wedding by Beautiful Day Photography
- Color Board: Ivory and Maroon
- Golden Wedding Gowns: Would You Wear This Look?
- Saying Yes to The Recycled Dress
- Green Bride Guide Tells Us About Sustainable Fabrics for Wedding Dresses
- Five Simple Way to Green Your Wedding Attire from the Green Bride Guide
- Wedding Dress Designer: Mark Zunino
- Green Bride Guide: Eco-Friendly Wedding Dress Advice
- Jay and Neda’s Gorgeous Roswell, GA Wedding
- Jordan and Julia’s Special Day in Los Angeles, CA
- A Rockin’ Wedding Dress Inspiration Shoot from Assassynation and Brides Up North
- Best Bridal Looks of 2012
- A Jaunty Polka-dot Wedding in Leeds, England by Anna Hardy