A few months ago, I went gluten-free. I thought I would miss pasta. Nope. Quinoa noodles suit me just fine. What I truly crave are great, tasty, decadent desserts. And it is totally possible to get gluten free treats, you just have to look a little harder. So, if you are gluten intolerant, here are some fun ideas for a dessert table to please all of your guests. First up, these amazing pumpkin whoopie pies. Yum!
Chocolate almond pound cake? Yes, please! In fact, better make it two slices.
Donuts seem to be the latest staple at any self-respecting dessert table. And just because you can’t have gluten doesn’t mean you ought to be left out of the fun! And what table would be complete without some white cupcake action?
These layered meringue cookies are just about my favorite thing in the world. And if you also happen to have a citrusy color palette, they are a must share!
- Edible Embellishments from Andie’s Specialty Sweets
- Cake on a Stick! Offbeat Bride Brings Us an Alternative to Traditional Cupcakes
- Sweet Strawberry Dessert Table from Host-It Notes
- Handmade Cake Toppers Customized to Look Like You and Your Fiancé
- How To Find The Perfect Caterer
- Color Board: Greens
- Anne and The Power of Cupcakes
- Favorite Sack Lunch Treats Sweet Table
- Want a Free $25 Gift Card for an Adorable Cake Stand? Yes, Please!
- Palm Springs Lawn Wedding by Beautiful Day Photography
- Real Wedding Re-Run: Jordan and Heather Marry Deep in the Heart of Huasna, CA
- Charm City Cakes
- Friday Chocolate Break!
- Charm City Cakes West 2013 Collection
- Holey Matrimony: A Doughnut Inspiration Board
- Green Wedding Ideas for Wine Lovers from the Green Bride Guide
- Ginny and Kyle’s Summer Wedding in Los Angeles, CA
- Color Board: Champagne Anyone?
- Alternatives to a Traditional Wedding Cake
- Soul Food Inspiration Board
- Color Board: Apple & Blackberry
- DIY Project: Easy Currant Tarts from Chelsea at Frolic!
- Crepe Cakes are Making It Impossible for Me to Focus
- Green Bride Guide with 3 Steps to a Green Wedding Menu
- Kris and Kristen's Vintage Inspired Wedding by Alea Moore