These playful candy bags make great favors for a wedding, shower or party!
Total cost for each is around .50.
Colored mini paper bags (ours are from Michael’s)
1. Write names (with table numbers if needed) on each bag.
2. Cut the sides of the bag about an inch at the top.
3. Fill with candy.
4. Fluff the top, gather, and tie with string.
Tips: Fluff out the top of the bag to make it look festive and keep the strings long.
No time? Buy it: Martha Stewart Candy Bags from Michael’s
Oh, how we love Frolic! Chelsea’s daily inspiration blog is always chock-full of pretty ideas that feel effortless and chic. So, we’re so happy that she’ll be posting DIY projects that easy to do while packing a big punch.
- Williams Offers Advice on Hair, Destination Weddings and Hemlines
- Green Bride Guide: Sweet Sustainable Summer
- DIY Mother of the Bride and Groom Gift Idea from Chelsea at Frolic!
- Details for Your Honeybee-Themed Wedding
- Bride Blogger: To Veil or Not to Veil
- Newlywed’s Perspective: Erica and the Big Picture
- The Ultimate Preppy Bridal Shower Inspiration Board
- A Chanukah Gift Guide from the Wedding Yentas
- Green Bride Guide Shares Tips on Making Your Guests Feel Welcome
- How to Help Plan a Wedding
- Grey Flower Arrangements from Chelsea at Frolic!
- A Barefoot Maui Wedding from Offbeat Bride
- Newlywed’s Perspective: Honeymoon Advice from Erica
- Cassandra and Joshua’s Farm Wedding from forget.me.knot.weddings
- An Easy Table Card Display from Chelsea at Frolic!
- Southern-Inspired Bridal Shower Inspiration Board
- Newlywed Perspective: Anne's First Anniversary
- Fashion-Forward Wedding Dresses with Offbeat Bride & Kimmy Ratican
- Liz & Shawn's Damask Wedding from Offbeat Bride
- DIY Fabric Fascinators from Offbeat Bride Joanna K
- Newlywed Perspective: Anne's Easter Fun
- Register Green with Green Bride Guide
- Super Cool Custom Stickers & Address Labels from Offbeat Bride
- Pretty Berry Box Wedding Favors from Chelsea at Frolic
- Bride’s Perspective: Anne and Deciding Who To Invite