These are the easiest favors ever! Perfect for the craft-challenged. These pretty seed packets already have gorgeous packaging – take advantage of it and gift them to your guests for a pretty little garden favor!
Pretty seed packets. Available here.
Simple white labels
1. Wrap up a packet or two with twine.
2. Add a personalized tag
3. Display them on a pretty table or at each place setting!
Seeds available at Amazon! Then have your wedding designer or planner put the seed packets together.
Need a wedding planner? Find one at mywedding!
Oh, how we love Frolic! Chelsea’s daily inspiration blog is always chock-full of pretty ideas that feel effortless and chic. So, we’re so happy that she is posting DIY projects that are easy to do while packing a big punch.
- Sweet Bridesmaid Bouquets from Chelsea at Frolic!
- William and Proper Wording for Cash Gifts, Blended Families and More
- Inspiration Board: Dress to Reception Décor
- Bright Pink Brisbane Wedding from Offbeat Bride & Lakshal Perera
- Erica and Remembering Why It’s All Worth It
- A Little Bit Vintage, Little Bit Rock ‘n Roll Fall Wedding from Offbeat Bride
- Erica Takes on Cooking for Her Family
- A Glamorous Real Wedding from Fri at Wedding Nouveau
- Green Bride Guide's New Favor Ideas
- Inspiration Board: Sweet Pastels for a Sugary Favor Table
- Pretty Kids’ Table from Host It Notes
- DIY Project: Minimalist Paper Chain Centerpieces by Chelsea at Frolic!
- A Denver, CO Bright & Urban Yellow-Hued Wedding
- Register Green with Green Bride Guide
- Stylish Fascinators from Preston & Olivia
- Newlywed Perspective: When Do You Really Know Someone?
- Cute Pumpkin Favors from Chelsea at Frolic!
- DIY Project: Paper Cone Favors Filled With Candy by Chelsea From Frolic
- Erica and Toasting 2010 in the New Year
- Sheena & Michael’s Huntsville, Alabama Rainbow-Inspired Real Wedding from Offbeat Bride
- Inspiration Board: Apples in Your Wedding Decor
- Green Bride Guide: Eco-Friendly Wedding Dress Advice
- Thrifting Antique Silver Pieces for Stunning Centerpieces
- Green Bride Guide Shares Tips on Making Your Guests Feel Welcome
- DIY Project: Easy Currant Tarts from Chelsea at Frolic!