Crate and Barrel is known for carrying not only staples for your home, but also trendy items that freshen up your classics. The products in this inspiration board are a little bit of both: items that can serve long-term in your decor, but still stylish enough to be anything but standard.
Next month, Crate and Barrel will be hosting “Wedding Parties,” a fun and social way to check out all of their products at their stores with the help of a consultant. They happen February 7th, 10th, 21st, and 24th, so make sure to look up the location closest to you!
- Green Bride Guide Brings Us Earth-Friendly Gift Ideas
- Sponsored Post: Wyndham Florida Vacation Giveaway
- Sponsored Post: The Most Intimate Weddings by Maverick Helicopters
- Practical & Cool Beach Wedding Favor Ideas from American Bridal
- Sponsored Post: Shop More With a Bloomingdale's Registry
- Sponsored Post: Match Your Free Wedding Website to Your Storkie Invitations
- Sponsored Post: Find Chinese Laundry Shoes to Match Your Dress
- Wedding Band Suggestions from Blue Nile
- Letterpress Invites from Minted
- Top 5 Favorite Summer Bridesmaid Dresses from Dessy
- Sponsored Post: 11 Honeymoon Must-Haves from jcpenney
- Sponsored Post: $50 Giveaway and a Classic Black & White Inspiration Board from Beau-coup
- Sponsored Post: Gemvara Makes Finding the Perfect Engagement Ring Easy
- Alternative Wedding Registry Ideas
- Nesting Bowls from Sara Paloma Pottery Make the Perfect Registry Gift
- Sponsored Post: Win This Giveaway from Image 3D Invitations!
- Great Style For Your Living Room
- Sponsored Post: Crate and Barrel Hosts Wedding Parties in Your Area
- Top 5 Spring Hair Accessories from USA Bride
- What You Can Learn from Crate and Barrel's Wedding Parties
- Sponsored Post: Join in the Fun at Crate and Barrel Wedding Parties
- Sponsored Post: Clear Your Calendars for Crate and Barrel's Wedding Parties
- Sponsored Post: Find Monique Lhuillier Engagement Rings Only at Blue Nile!
- Sponsored Post: Get All of Your Guests' Mailing Addresses with Postable.com (It's Free!)
- Sponsored Post: Give the Gift of Quilts from Lori Mason Design