This centerpiece is so easy to make and is perfect for a fresh, modern Spring wedding!
Total cost was less than $10.
-Wheatgrass plants (or you can plant the seeds and wait a few weeks for them to grow). We recommend 3 for a round table and 5 for a long rectangle table.
-parchment paper or freezer paper
-waxed twine (available at kitchen stores)
-chalkboard garden markers and chalk or a chalk pencil available at Terrain
1. Cut a square of parchment.
2. Wrap the bottom of the grass pots in the paper and tie with string.
3. Write the table number (or names if you want them to be favors) on the labels.
Buy the wheatgrass only a few days before the wedding. You can usually special order it from grocery stores or garden centers. Keep it in a cold place (but not freezing!).
Any of the florists at mywedding!
Oh, how we love Frolic! Chelsea’s daily inspiration blog is always chock-full of pretty ideas that feel effortless and chic. So, we’re so happy that she is posting DIY projects that are easy to do while packing a big punch.
- Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Diamonds
- Kris and Kristen's Vintage Inspired Wedding by Alea Moore
- Beautiful Chair Covers courtesy of Maharani Weddings
- Cute Pumpkin Favors from Chelsea at Frolic!
- Fourth of July Wedding Announcements from Megan at Offbeat Bride
- Have You Found a Caterer Yet?
- Green Gifts for a St. Patrick's Day Wedding
- Offbeat Bride Brings Us Fun Invitation Ideas from Minted
- DIY Mother of the Bride and Groom Gift Idea from Chelsea at Frolic!
- Great Gift Ideas from Beyond Beyond
- Bride’s Perspective: Anne and Deciding Who To Invite
- Anne's Wedding Checklist
- Newlywed Perspective: Anne’s Sick Day Adventure
- Green Bride Guide With Suggestions on Reusing Gowns for Good!
- William Fogler on How to Handle Unexpected Guests
- A California Chic Wedding in the Sausalito Countryside from Forget.Me.Knot.Weddings
- Green Bride Guide: Eco-Friendly Proposal Ideas
- Anne Talks About THE Kiss
- Bride's Perspective: Erica and Expanding Her Family
- Bride’s Perspective: Anne’s Adventures in Organizing
- Painted Fruit Place Cards from Chelsea at Frolic!
- Newlywed Perspective: First Year Anniversary Gifts
- William with Advice on Gift Baskets for Out-of-Town Guests
- Green Bride Guide Encourages Brides to Use Plantable Invitations
- Fashion-Forward Wedding Dresses with Offbeat Bride & Kimmy Ratican