mywedding is a community of wedding guests, vendors, brides and grooms focusing on using modern web development technology to facilitate communication between all parties. We are a fast-paced and highly motivated company that embraces technological innovation and welcomes bright, energetic individuals to help us achieve our goals. Our employees love their jobs, and we love our employees.
To apply for a position below, email a cover letter and résumé to the email address listed for the job you are interested in. Please be sure to list the job title in the Subject line of your email address. Our current open positions are listed below.
If you don’t see a position you are interested in, but think you might be a great addition to our team, send your résumé to email@example.com with "General Application" in the subject line.
Current available positions:
Location: Castle Rock, CO
Night Owls and Early Birds Wanted!
mywedding.com has expanded internationally and is currently seeking inside sales representatives to cover territories in the United Kingdom, South Africa and Australia.
Demand is very strong in these markets and our reach has rapidly grown into this areas. Our following in these markets has grown dramatically and now the sales campaign must begin.
Work hours will be non-traditional to accommodate for the time difference and international reps will be expected to report from 4:00 AM – 1:00 PM MDT in the mywedding.com sales offices located at the Castle Rock HQ.
There has never been a better time to join mywedding.com as the company continues to grow and accomplish much. In 2012, mywedding.com was once again recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of America's fastest growing companies and received the Inc. "Hire Power" award in addition to be named as one of the top "Colorado Companies to Watch".
Sales employees at mywedding.com receive a base salary plus a generous bonus and commission plan along with outstanding health benefits program. Successful candidates will have experience and success in telesales/inside sales. Also, the best candidates must be very disciplined and not bothered by the early working hours as this is a prerequisite for this particular position.
Sales employees are recognized and celebrated at mywedding.com and work together with a stellar team that spans not just North America, but across the globe! Collaboration is key here and you will be working with other successful people to learn how to implement and execute successful strategies in your assigned market.
Occasional travel to international markets may also be a possibility for successful reps.
If you are interested in learning more about the position, please submit a cover letter and résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org with "International Local Ad Consultant" in the subject line.
Location: Castle Rock, CO
We’re looking for a creative individual with a passion for user-centered design and new technology to join our team. The Director of UX will be responsible for ensuring that our bridal users have an exceptional experience using our product. The successful candidate will direct and manage all user experience design. This is a hands-on position and the person in this role will actively design as well as lead and direct the members of the design team. This role’s primary responsibility is to align the experience on the website with the needs of our bridal user. Other responsibilities include traditional design functions such as print collateral and aesthetic web design.
- Translating complex user needs and business requirements into clear UX design recommendations.
- Developing concepts and prototypes to help stakeholders envision proposed user experiences.
- Creating wireframes and interactive prototypes to effectively communicate design ideas.
- Developing and administering usability testing and user research initiatives.
- Establishing and maintaining UI consistency across all applications.
- Producing screen designs for developers within an iterative Scrum environment.
- Managing a diverse team of designers with varying skills, roles, and experience
- Researching and exploring best practices in interaction design.
Qualified candidate will have:
- Experience and passion for user-centered design and new technology.
- Expert knowledge of interface design standards and best practices.
- Fluency in a wide range of UI design tools.
- Strong visual graphic design skills.
- Extensive experience with usability testing, conducting user research, and defining user profiles (personas).
- Experience designing mobile web UI is strongly desired.
- Experience with web application design.
- Experience with Agile methodologies including Scrum.
- Experience delivering information architectures and taxonomies, style guides, and component libraries.
- BA/BS degree in Human-Computer Interaction is a plus.
- 5 years of experience designing consumer web applications with demonstrable body of work.
- Experience working with advertising-based revenue models strongly desired.
- Experience designing for data visualization is highly desired.
- Familiarity with bridal and/or fashion industries and trends, young women’s media and trends.
- Experience and skills with animation are a strong plus.
- Experience managing direct reports and leading across departments.
To apply, email a cover letter and résumé to email@example.com with "Director of User Experience" in the subject line.
Location: Castle Rock, CO office, Denver metro work from home
We're looking for enthusiastic sales people to call upon wedding vendors and offer advertising solutions for their businesses. We provide wedding vendors opportunities to reach bridal couples by advertising on our website. (We are not wedding planners.) The average sales consultant makes between 75-100 calls a day. So, for your sake and ours, you need to be comfortable talking on the phone and confident in your ability to build rapport with people. You'll need to develop a thorough understanding of our products and pricing, and be able to effectively communicate this to current and prospective clients over the phone. Our consultants maintain a database of clients and leads within their territories through networking, referrals, cold calling, and email campaigns, all done with the support of our awesome marketing and research groups.
You absolutely must have a positive attitude, a good sense of humor, and the tenacity to succeed in a sales role. Previous sales experience and an understanding of the sales cycle is a must, along with a knack for developing and maintaining relationships. You must have superb communication and presentation skills, as well as competency in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint). Experience selling online advertising and branding products is a plus, as is experience within the wedding/event planning industry.
This position will be based in our Castle Rock office. This is an opportunity for candidates with a successful track record of working from home in a sales role to work from home. Work from home candidates must live in the Denver or Colorado Springs metro areas.
To apply, email a cover letter and résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Advertising Sales Consultants" in the subject line.