There are a lot of Restaurants to choose from along Tagaytay Ridge, whichever you will choose is overlooking the Taal lake.
Here are some things you really must do while you are in the area.
Don't forget your jackets and shawls as it gets cold during late afternoon and evening :)
* Eat Mushroom Burger at the Mushroom Burger House
* Taste the famous "Bulalo" at Mahogany Rd.
* Have a family picnic at Tagaytay Picnic Grove
* Try Rose petals salad at Sonya's Garden
* Try filipino dishes at Josephine's Restaurant
Have breakfast at Antonio's
* Buy the very tasty "ube jam" at Good Shepherd
* Buy flowers along the sides of the road
* Buy pineapple, banana, guyabano and other fruits before going home to Manila
* Buy "pasalubong" like buko pie, ube pie at Colette's
* Try "Coffee Alamid" or Philippine Civet Coffee from wild civet droppings on the different forest floors of Philippine mountains. Coffee Alamid is a blend of the Philippine's finest Arabica, Liberica and Exelsa beans. When roasted, it exudes an almost
*Splurge with Casino Filipino
* The best of all, enjoy the beautiful sight of Taal Volcano (the smallest volcano in the world) and calm lake surrounding it with the cold wind blowing to your face when you view it on the mountains of Tagaytay.