Christmas may be over, but the good news is that the post-holiday sales are just beginning. That means it’s the perfect time to score major savings on everything you need for your wedding, honeymoon and home. We're talking about big bargains on everything from dresses and accessories for brides, bridesmaids, mothers of the bride and wedding guests; essential home furnishings and kitchen gadgets; luggage and travel gear; gifts for the groom and groomsmen, and much, much more. Below are five of the best deals you should be shopping right now.
- Nordstrom – The Nordstrom Half-Yearly Sale event is epic, with savings of up to 50% across all departments. Score chic bridesmaid and mother-of-the-bride gowns from designers like Adrianna Papell and shoes from Vince Camuto, Sam Edelman and more.
- Macy’s – The opportunities to score a steal are endless at the Macy's After-Christmas Sale: You can save 50% off down-alternative pillows, 70% off select designer bedding, 40 percent off handbags, 25 percent off dresses, up to 40 percent off activewear, and find deals on bras, panties. Plus, you can choose between an extra 20 percent off or $10 off your purchase of $25 or more.
- Ulta – Ulta’s after-Christmas sale has everything you need to look picture perfect on your big day. Makeup brushes, eye shadow palettes, hair products and hot tools are on major mark down, so it’s the perfect time to stock up on favorites from Tarte, Too Faced, MAC and Urban Decay.
- David’s Bridal – For a limited time, the go-to bridal destination is offering up to $100 off wedding dresses or up to $30 off regular-price bridesmaid dresses.
- Bloomingdale’s – Brace yourself for the after-Christmas sale at Bloomies, where you can save up to 75% off a large selection of items, including clothing for men and women, jewelry, handbags, shoes and home items.