Our wedding date: October 26, 2012
Less than a week to go!! :) Hope everyone is getting excited - we sure are!
Here are the top 5 things you need to know:
1. The address and start time of the wedding is: 18301 Whitehall Estate Lane, Bluemont VA, 4:30pm
2. Traffic on 495 on Friday afternoon can be pretty rough, so we highly recommend taking Route 70 West (off of the Baltimore Beltway 695) to Route 15 South instead. Travel time from Baltimore/Columbia area ~ 1.5 - 2 hours depending on traffic.
3. ***Shuttles will be filling up in the Comfort Suites parking lot between 3:15 and 3:45 and will leave when full or by 4PM at the latest***
There will be shuttles running back and forth from the hotels to Whitehall Manor throughout the night, so feel free to take advantage of the open bar and catch a safe ride back to the hotel! Also, if by the end of the night, you think it a good idea to take the shuttle back to the hotel, never fear - you can leave your car at Whitehall and the hotel will provide a passenger van to take you back to your Whitehall in the morning (sign up sheet will be available at the front desk of the Comfort Suites hotel.) So if you want to take the shuttle to the ceremony, please plan accordingly.
4. The Comfort Inn is sold out. However, there are rooms available at the Homewood Suites, please see the Accommodations page.
5. Shirt and shoes ARE required, at least until the after-party, planned to be at Del Rio, a restaurant just a few minutes walk from the Comfort Suites, across Prosperity Drive. The restaurant is located at 701 East Market Street Leesburg, VA 20176 and will be open until at least 1AM.
Now that it's getting closer to the wedding... check out the Top 5 things to Know About Our Wedding!
We plan to use this page mainly to let people know how wedding planning is going, for now. Later, we'll use it to communicate about key events, such as the Bridal Shower, and ultimately, for day of information regarding weather, traffic, hotel accommodations, shuttle and transport and much more.
For now, you can read about how we met and Kyle's proposal in "Our Story" or leave a comment on our Website Guestbook! Also, Sarah has started updating the Wedding Planning Blog with some of our recent decisions and plans, so check it out!
Sarah & Kyle