We are loving the lob! For those of you who might not know – the ‘lob’ is short for a long bob. With the lob, you can have the freedom of shorter hair without fully committing to a short bob or pixie cut. Easy to care for and exuding effortless style, this 'do has been around for a little while but really picked up speed over the last year. These celebrities show us that this timeless trend is here to stay.
1. Jennifer Lawrence: Who doesn’t love themselves a little J.Law? Before she went pixie, Jennifer rocked this shoulder sweeping style .
2. Vanessa Hudgens: Known for her boho chic style, Vanessa really knows how to play up these effortlessly loose waves.
3. Jennifer Aniston: All that Friends binge watching that we've been doing on Netflix makes us so much more appreciative that the ‘Rachel’ is out and this lovely ‘do is in.
4. Jessica Alba: Straight and sleek, this bronze brunette style really frames Jessica's face. This look would be perfect on your bridesmaids.
5. Elizabeth Olsen: The youngest of the Olsen clan, Elizabeth shows that she can have just as much style as her fashionista sisters with this deep side part.
6. Reese Witherspoon: We might have to dub Reeese the 'Queen of the Lob.' Wearing this style after her Legally Blonde days, she has demonstrated that the lob looks great for that All-American girl look.
7. Kristin Bell: For those of us who have seen Veronica Mars, we know that she can do anything. That includes rocking this trendy hairstyle with grace.
8. Beyonce Knowles: Queen Bey can do no wrong. She is the perfect example that you don't need straight hair to give this style a try.
9. Lauren Conrad: All hail, LC. Chopping off her golden blonde locks really brought this trend into the spotlight. All the credit goes to her super talented stylist, Kristen Ess . Recently married herself, Lauren exudes bridal style.
10. Hilary Duff: Mostly known for her role on Lizzie McGuire, Hilary Duff is all grown up and her evolving style shows it! Recently chopping off her locks and debuting them on her Instagram account, this busy mom is all about the quick and easy style.
11. Kate Mara: Perfectly tousled, this ombre look really shows off Kate's lovely bone structure. Add a big flower or a thin headband and you are ready to walk down the aisle!
12. Taylor Swift: With the release of her new record, 1989 - Taylor has had a big year. She made even more of a splash when she traded in her long curly locks for this fresh faced look. Pair it with a red lip and you have achieved classic style.
13. Lucy Hale: On Pretty Little Liars, Lucy's character plays an alternative high schooler. In real life, this edgy hairstyle lets her real personality shine.
14. Emma Stone: Pretty and funny, Emma has it all. With the long layered bang, this cut is chic and sophisticated.