Kirkland Limo Service has been serving Kirkland, WA and the surrounding areas for years. We are conveniently located at 218 Main St, Kirkland , WA. and provide dependable Limo Service that offers both style and comfort. Let Kirkland Limo and Town Car Service transport you and your party in one of our stylish limos today!.
We Provide Stretch Limousines For All your Transportation Needs, Call us Today And Get Discounted Rates. We may Not Be Best In Town But We Are Affordable And Always On Time. Give Us 1% Of Your Confidence And We Will Provide The Rest 99%.
Call Now! 253-266-9530
We are your party, prom, wedding and luxury experts
A Lucky Limousine Company (Seattle Limo) provides distinctive, high quality, professional limousine service at competitive rates. We are the number 1 limousine company in Seattle, WA and we serve the greater Puget Sound area.
We are a full service weddings transportation provider with over 15 years of experience in providing safe, professional and reliable limousine service in Vancouver, Whistler and the entire lower mainland BC.
Urban Limousine Service LTD is a limo rental company in VANCOUVER BC, offering vancouver airport limo service, whistler transportation, seattle transportation, wedding, prom, company party, group transportation, birthday party, private tour, wine tour, event and hourly limousine rentals.
If you're looking for wedding day transportation that's elegant and timeless, our Seattle, Washington limo services are here to help. Whether you want to enjoy a romantic ride with your new spouse or have a mobile champagne toast with your wedding party, we can help you find the perfect fit.
articles & advice
Are all things better with age? When it comes to Seattle and the city’s wedding venue roll call, there is a very good chance that a building’s number of years and its awe factor truly go hand in hand. read more
It happened: he bent a knee, you said yes and now you are packing your bag and heading to Seattle – along with your veil, your wedding dress and one hundred wedding guests! read more
Saying “I do” in the city? Take a tip from us and embrace the urban appeal with the type of wedding only a city can offer – modern, vintage, or public park green, Seattle is at your fingertips. read more