These winter months have us craving a seaside escape right about now! If you’re on the same page, we think you’ll be just as excited to hear about Sandals Resorts’ all new over-the-water bungalows and villas as we are.
A waterfront suite is hard to pass up but if you could literally stay on the water, would you? Sandals Luxury Included® resorts offer the option to soak up your adventure in a spectacular over-the-water suite—the first of its kind in the Caribbean Sea including:
- Glass panel flooring and lit waters for viewing pleasure
- Vaulted ceilings and hardwood floors
- Butler service to ensure your WeddingMoon stay is beyond flawless
- A private outdoor tranquility soaking tub and overwater hammocks for a relaxing getaway
- An extended sundeck with an outdoor shower, sun loungers and bistro set for two in paradise
- 24-hour room service for your convenience
- Five minute private boat transfers to and from the resort
When you honeymoon at at Sandals Royal Caribbean in Montego Bay, Jamaica you’ll enjoy access the private offshore island, secluded cabanas, massages by Red Lane Spa and prime dining at The Royal Thai – in addition to over-the-water villas and bungalows. Heading to Whitehouse instead? While visiting Sandals South Coast in Whitehouse, Jamaica have a cocktail or two at Latitudes, the Caribbean’s first over-the-water bar. The 360-degree ocean view is absolutely breathtaking.
Even the Serenity wedding chapel set atop the sea offers an equally stunning panoramic view. If you are in search of a unique destination wedding experience, this venue should be at the top of your list. The luxurious space includes a stunning river stone altar, glass aisle and open-air design to let nature set the scene.
Sandals Grande St. Lucian will soon offer a similar wedding venue with spectacular views of the sea.
Honestly, it’s hard to go wrong with any of these choices. The tough part will be deciding which destination to visit first…
Learn more & book your over-the-water experience through Sandals.