Special Brides-Only Offer! You and your mom are invited to tea at Rosemont...for free! Come enjoy a three-course afternoon tea with other brides and moms and see the beauty and elegance of Rosemont for yourself. The tea includes a tour of the main manor, Carriage House (where we hold many gorgeous receptions), and the 60-acre property with its numerous outdoor ceremony locations. Reservations are required and space is limited so don't delay -- call (703) 879-5683 today to find out when the next "Brides and Moms Tea" is being held and to book your spot!
To learn more about our Manor House Teas and see a sample menu, click here: www.rosemont1811.com/tea
Historic Rosemont Manor, former home of VA Governor and US Senator Harry Byrd, Sr. and respite to U.S. Presidents and other dignitaries, is now open as Northern VA's premier Wedding Venue. With multiple indoor and outdoor ceremony sites, overnight accommodations for up to 75 guests, and various in-house wedding amenities, Rosemont has a wedding package to give brides their dream wedding on a real-life budget. Since opening in 2010 after a 13-year renovation, Rosemont has had the privilege of hosting all types of wedding events, from intimate elopements to grand wedding galas with several hundred guests.
Why have your dream wedding at Rosemont?
* Historical, elegant setting surrounded by 60 acres of park-like grounds
* Located in the beautiful Shenandoah Valley, just 45 minutes from Dulles Airport
* All-Day or All-Weekend wedding packages available to fit your vision and budget
* Multiple Indoor and Outdoor Ceremony and Reception sites to choose from to create a wedding custom-made for you
* Overnight accommodations for over 75 guests for that "destination wedding" feel without really leaving home
* In-House wedding amenities including: Wedding Coordination, Tuxedo Rentals, Floral Design, Tablescapes/Centerpiece Design, Gown Preservation, Spa and Salon Services (Hair and Make-up)
For a limited time, engaged brides-to-be and their moms are invited to a free three-course tea at Rosemont to see the beauty and elegance of the manor for themselves! Call today to book your complimentary tea for two. 703-879-5683
Full-Weekend Destination Weddings are Rosemont's Specialty! Involve all your family and friends in an elegant, intimate setting full of southern hospitality and charm. Friday rehearsal and dinner, Friday options including small wine-dessert reception, dancing lessons, games on the lawn, etc. Saturday ceremony, late-afternoon cocktail hour with hors d’oeuvres, Saturday evening reception with open bar, overnight lodging and breakfast each morning all in one location!
Historic Rosemont Manor...where Elegance Meets History.