Many people ask us, "Are you really sisters?" The answer is "YES!".
Valerie and Corinna (two sisters) started 2 Sisters Photography with the idea in mind that wedding photography was not just about photography, but about relationships. That's how we feel about our team of photographers as well!
We thank you for your interest in 2 Sisters Photography! If you are planning a wedding or special event, we hope to be of service to you! Our team of photographers serves all of Colorado, providing wedding photography in Denver and Boulder, Estes Park, Summit County and other mountain locations, Colorado Springs, Pueblo and Ft. Collins. We are also happy to travel to Cheyenne, Wyoming to photograph your special event!
At 2 Sisters Photography we honor traditional values when capturing your special day in pictures and we keep up with some of the most advanced technologies of today. We understand that the old way of doing things may not always be the most efficient way of doing things, especially for the couples we serve. That is why we offer the following with all packages contracted through 2 Sisters Photography:
- Double Coverage (2 Photographers)
- Every photo offered in Color and B&W (or Sepia)
- Online Proofing / Online Ordering / Online Photo Album
- An Easy-to-Edit Personal Wedding Web Site to communicate with your Family, Friends and Bridal Party across the Internet INCLUDES YOUR OWN PERSONAL DOMAIN NAME! See Example: www.SamanthaandGreg.com
- Your Digital Negatives on CD-ROM FREE! (Excludes Ala Carte Packages)
- Our Guest Signature Matting to replace Guest Book (Matting holds an 8x10 photo and fits into a 16x20 frame)
- 100 "Favorite" Proofs (Included in Album packages only)
- Optional upgrades to hand-tinting photos or special Rose-Colored Sepia prints
But what do we do best? We specialize in photojournalistic wedding photography. We focus on telling the entire story of your wedding -- the emotion, the details evident from the months of planning, the unplanned moments that make your day special.
We believe every second of your day matters -- every smile, every glance at your sweetie, every detail you've invested in for the last year. It's those unaware shots that we like the most, isn't it? The photos that capture that one laugh in mid-air, the split second you lean over to your new husband and whisper in his ear, the heartfelt tears you share with family and friends. These moments cannot be captured in a traditional photo shoot, yet they are the pictures we treasure the most. This is what we do best - capturing the signature details without intruding on your day.
When your day is done and you're off on your honeymoon, remember this... the food will be eaten, the cake will be served, the flowers will whither away, but your photos...they're all you'll have to remember your special day. We're here to make sure it's remembered well.
We've been blessed to have found a group of gals who have a passion for photography, weddings, and working with couples as much as we do! We know you'll enjoy working with them, too!