Dayna is an ordained Officiant with more
than a decade of experience officiating weddings. She discovered “the few ceremony books available
were written in either a particular style or from a specific religious
view, offering limited variety for customizing a wedding to reflect a
couple’s unique and personal perspective and intentions," and penned Sacred Ceremony to fill this niche.
- ” brings the focus back to the real purpose of a wedding … not the cake,
the dress or the centerpieces, but the sacred agreement between two
people that defines their marriage.
Some key information within the book:
• A large collection of spiritual and non-spiritual wording examples
• Several sample wedding and renewal ceremonies
• A worksheet to help easily compose the ceremony
• Instructions for obtaining a marriage license
• Who can legally perform the ceremony and steps to becoming ordained
• Advice on selecting the right Officiant
• Information on filing the paperwork to make the wedding legal
Available online at Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and Powell books.
In step-by-step, informative chapters, Dayna describes the elements of a wedding ceremony and the choices people can make with each element. Includes a wealth of wording and ceremony selections, to celebrate diverse styles, beliefs and traditions, from Christian to Zen.