Wedding services are intended to facilitate personalized, meaningful, intimate ceremonies. Whether or not you have personal spiritual leanings, your ceremony is an incredibly important rite of passage; Care should be taken to honor this moment!
As your wedding officiant, I commit to:
- Craft a ceremony that is deeply significant to you. We can use a ritual created by you, work together to create something unique, or I can do all the work for you!
- Meet at times and places that are convenient to you and your party
- Be Available: Weddings are a joyous occasion, but that doesn’t mean they are stress free! I will be available by phone and e-mail throughout the process to discuss questions and concerns.
- Process legal paperwork in a timely fashion, usually the first business day after the service.
- Compassion, professionalism, courtesy, and flexibility.
All packages include a free consultation. The consultation does not obligate you to use my services. If you find that my work will not meet your needs, I can recommend another officiate that may better serve you.
All packages include personalized ceremonies. I can work with you to design a unique ceremony, use a ceremony provided by you, or do all the work for you pending your approval of the final draft.
I will be available to you by phone and e-mail throughout the process. Plans change, new ideas arise, and it is important to be available to address this.
Please note that I am willing to work with my clients. If you have doubts or concerns about finances, please contact me, and I will work with you if at all possible.