Honeymoons at Andronis Luxury Suites ~
Reflecting traditional Aegean architecture and overlooking the island’s volcanic crater (or caldera) the Andronis Luxury Suites represents the most luxurious, dreamy escape in a Mediterranean setting beyond compare. The multi-villa property gently cascades down the side of this unparalleled Greek island, forming part of the traditional landscape yet with Zen-like sophistication and discrete luxury that transforms these 22 award-winning suites into a lifetime experience for its elite visitors.
Elements of minimalist design combine with stunning island sunsets, while multi-level balconies blend with a predominantly white assortment of furniture and finishes, awoken occasionally by touches of red and blue to tickle the senses. Andronis Luxury Suites is set in the quiet town of Oia – or Ia as it is pronounced in English – only a short drive from Santorini’s airport and from Thira, the island’s main town.
The only limit here is your imagination...
All Suites have satellite TV, Private Jacuzzi, wireless internet connection, individual CD-DVD player accompanied by a wide selection of CDs, direct dial phone, organic Mini Bar, safety deposit box, hair dryer, bathrobes, slippers and organic amenities.
Mare Et Sanus Spa
When the outside world overwhelms you, take refuge at the Mare et Sanus Spa, inspired by Greek nature and the healing power of the gods. Surrender to body massages and body treatments such as the soothing Herbal Massage or the ultimate Euphoria treatment. Enjoy facial and body experiences such as Aloe Deep Hydration or Queen Bee treatments, or a complete Day Spa Program. Local ingredients such as propolis, tomato, cucumber, orange, fig, cinnamon and almond are all part of the spa’s unique, different treatments that relax, rejuvenate and revitalize.
Andronis Luxury Suites also offers hammam sessions and cold Jacuzzi treatments to enhance your choice of fitness and relaxation treatments, as well as the opportunity to soak up the Mediterranean sun on the property’s terraces or take a dip in the refreshing pools.
Andronis presents fresh, organic and delightful gastronomy at its finest. Quality food and drink have been an important feature of the Mediterranean for centuries. Nowhere is this more evident than in Santorini and the Andronis Luxury Suites, where traditional recipes have blended with organic ingredients and elements of nouvelle cuisine to create a superlative menu. Local cheeses, virgin olive oil, fresh vegetables, Greek herbs and succulent meats render the menu choices irresistible, while delicious desserts add a final touch to balance the delicate savory tastes. We have a restaurant, Lycabettus, room service 24 hours a day and a bar area.
Andronis Suites offers a dazzling setting for your destination wedding on its famed Lycabettus! The management team at the Andronis Luxury Suites will organize the event and make sure it is flawless, refined and dreamy.
- 22 Suites offering spectacular views, en suite Jacuzzis and luxurious service
- Fine Dining featuring the finest local products
- Spa & Massage: Mare et Manus Spa offers couples massage and other treatments
- Activities: A private sunset sailing to the volcano followed by a bottle of champagne is the ultimate Santorini honeymoon experience
- Lycabettus offers dreamy location for your destination wedding
- Wine tastings offered nightly on the Andronis Suites Lycabettus
- Breakfast in bed and rose petal turndown
- The best time to travel to Santorini is May through October Andronis Luxury Suites in Santorini offers romantic and luxurious accommodations. All 22 magical luxury suites will entice you with their modern minimalist appearance, chosen to offer you a romantic and peaceful accommodation.
Santorini Attractions include:
- Premier Suites: The Premier Suites (32m2) offer you the ultimate in comfort and luxury. Enjoy stunning sea views from your private balcony. The Premier suite is equipped with a private Jacuzzi for your relaxation and a bathroom with shower.
- Grande Suite: The open plan of the Grande Suite (45m2) offers a spacious king-sized bedroom and an elegantly adorned living room with an indoor Jacuzzi, a spacious bathroom with shower, and a large private veranda with incredible views of the caldera.
- Deluxe Suite with Indoor Jacuzzi: Deluxe Suites (65m2) offer a relaxing private indoor Jacuzzi , spacious bedroom and living room, bathroom with shower, spacious verandas perfectly orientated to the most astonishing and romantic sea view of Santorini.
- Deluxe Suite with Outdoor Jacuzzi: Deluxe Suites (65m2) offer a relaxing private outdoor Jacuzzi overlooking the Aegean Sea, spacious bedroom and living room, bathroom with shower, spacious verandas perfectly orientated to the most astonishing and romantic sea view of Santorini.
- Exceptional Suite: Our one-bedroom Exceptional Suites (75m2) provide unparalleled comforts including a large bedroom, spacious living area open closet and large bathroom with a cave Jacuzzi. Surrender to the luxury and privacy of this magical refuge, situated on the upper levels, offering the ultimate in majestic views.
- Cave Pool Suite: Discover a new level of luxury in our Cave Pool Suite (40m2). Pamper yourself in every possible way as you enjoy the luxury amenities. The outdoor cave swimming pool will delight you as you dive into its fantasy world. The private balcony with its own sun loungers will capture your heart with the amazing Aegean Sea view. The Cave Pool Suite is beautifully decorated with a spacious living room and a comfortable bedroom and shower.
- Infinity Pool Suite: The Pool Suite (80m2) is the ideal choice for luxury accommodation. Featuring a spacious veranda with private infinity outdoor pool (40m2), Jacuzzi, sun loungers, open closet, and Jet Shower. Endless moments of pleasure and relaxation with a stunning Aegean Sea and volcano view from the veranda await you. This living space is designed for guests looking for exclusive and convenient luxury as the space stands out for its supreme comfort and delightfully minimalistic design. The ultimate escape…
- Oia village, with the most romantic views of the sunset
- Wine tasting on the Andronis Lycabettus
- Akrotiri excavations
- Fira, the capital of the island, home to the Archaeological Museum of Akrotiri and the Orthodox Metropolis. Fira is also home to many shops with traditional items and a variety of restaurants.
- The Ancient City of Thira
- The black sand beach of Perivolos and the Red beach
- Private cruises around the island and the volcano
- Winery tours offering wine tastings
- The village of Pyrgos, with the monastery of Prophet Elias
- The traditional village of Megalochori
- The village of Oia which offers the most amazing sunset views