Celebrate good times with friends and family with this unique, fun activity! GREAT for co-ed pre-wedding parties, showers, bachelorette parties, or any social gathering. Everyone makes a matted piece of his/her own art- suitable for framing!
-for all to remember this happy event.
ART FOR LUNCH (or anytime of the day or evening) is a hands-on, on-site art workshop in very accessible (easy!), creative art techniques.
- Led by a professional artist.
- 60 minutes (or longer if you wish).
- Any location: home, restaurant banquet room, office, etc. No special facilities required.
- Available techniques include easy photo-based techniques, collage, and many others-please see examples below and on website: www.artforlunch.com.
- Activity can be tailored to the interests/desires of the group-e.g. a group project is possible.
- Participants may bring their own photographs (they will not be damaged) or make them on site. Or they may choose from images furnished by the artist.
- All materials, equipment, set-up, and clean-up provided.
- See www.artforlunch.com for prices.
- Serving California: additional travel fee for events outside the San Francisco Bay Area
Make your co-ed party, shower, bachelorette party an event that friends and family will talk about for years to come.
(And for the wedding day itself, I offer art workshops for your younger guests [kids] so that Mom and Dad can enjoy the party. Contact me for pricing and activities tailored to the kids' ages.)