Serving the Greater Asheville Area
Asheville, NC 28806
Choosing a wedding officiant is important, especially a wedding officiant that listens to your unique ideas and helps you create a meaningful and heartfelt wedding ceremony. I have a gift for listening and for helping couples find the words that speak directly from their heart. I specialize in supporting couples with diverse spiritual backgrounds.
In choosing me, you are choosing a wedding officiant who:
- Respects your beliefs and lifestyle
- Honors your wishes, desires and comfort zones
- Is open to new ideas, easy-going, flexible and creative
- Is caring, experienced and has a calming nature
- Is professional, organized, responsible and dependable
- Believes your wedding ceremony should be about your own beliefs and feelings
- Officiates your wedding ceremony with confidence and grace
- Handles last minute changes with finesse and ease
- Works with your wedding photographer to get the photos you want during the wedding ceremony
You may choose to have a large or small wedding celebration, a casual or formal wedding ceremony, a traditional religious or contemporary spiritual wedding ceremony, or a civil secular wedding ceremony.
You may choose an interfaith wedding ceremony that blends traditions from many faiths or a multi-cultural / inter-denominational wedding ceremony blending diverse wedding customs. You may