Serving Cleveland and Cincinnati
With over 15 years experience in the makeup industry, Ashley has earned the notoriety as one of the most sought after and referred makeup artists in the Tri-state. It all began in childhood through drawing and painting portraiture, and then her true talent became realized in college, while working for Prescriptives Cosmetics. Ashley’s talent earned her numerous sales awards, trips to NYC to work with renowned makeup artists. For nine years, Ashley worked as a freelance Regional Makeup Artist for Lancôme cosmetics.
Ashley has lived in Washington DC and worked with several national makeup artists at Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom & Saks 5th Avenue, including Ross Burton, who is currently Oprah’s key makeup artist. After returning to Cincinnati in 2004 and receiving several requests for on-location bridal makeup, Ashley started her own business, specializing in bridal, commercial and TV makeup. Ashley’s artistic talent, professionalism and investment in continuing education to keep abreast the latest trends and technology make her a top pick among Cincinnati’s most distinguished bridal/event coordinators and photographers.
- Dinair Airbrush Makeup Class, Orlando, FL – October, 2009. Instructed by Dina Ousley, pioneer of airbrush makeup concept 25 years ago.
- Jeni Lee Dinkel-One on one training with Hollywood makeup artist, June, 2005. Included beauty, film and minor special effects makeup. (Jeni Lee’s film credits include Forest Gump, Shawshank Redemption, Wildthings, Fair Game, Bad Boys).
- Lancôme- Numerous training classes and assisting renowned makeup artists, including Ross Burton, one of Oprah’s makeup artists. – 2000-2007
Candace Corey - Makeup Artists Workshop, Chicago, November 2004.
Focus: Beauty, Commercial, Fashion & Glamour makeup.
- Aveda Soho Institute, NYC, NY 1997 -1 week class featuring hair, skin & makeup.
- BA Personnel/Industrial Relations, University of Cincinnati. 1997
- MN (Master of Nursing), College of Mount Saint Joseph, 2007.
Aces&Eights/Orange County Choppers
Bridalrama Magazine and Billboard
Reebok featuring Cincinnati Bengal Coach Marvin Lewis
Indiana Live! Casino
Channel 19 Morning Show – featured makeup artist for Lancome
Channel 19 Morning Show – Celebrity lifestyle expert, Susie Coehlo
Chris Bortz, City Councilman, commercial
Leslie Ghiz, City Councilwoman, commercial
Greta Van Sustren Show – Jeff Ruby appearance
Nancy Grace Show – Jeff Ruby appearance
Ethicon Endo-Surgery Video
Kettering Memorial Hospital commercial – asst. makeup artist
Karen North – CD cover
ARTISTRY EVENTS & EXPERIENCE
Regional Makeup Artist for Lancome 2000 to present
Manager – Lancome, Nordstrom, Annapolis, MD 2002-2004
Neiman Marcus, Saks, Bloomingdales, Nordstrom Trunk shows and fashion shows- Washington D.C. beltway 2001-2003.
Lazarus/Macy’s and Kenwood Towne Center Fashion shows
Aveda and DAAP Fashion shows.
MAKEUP ARTISTRY INSTRUCTION
Indiana LIVE! Casino “Angels,”
Mi Salon and Spa
Parlour on the Avenue
one-one sessions with several clients