Thank you for your interest in Berg Event Space! Located in the Kansas City Crossroads Art District, our space is a beautifully restored 1909 building. It was originally built as an automobile dealership. The original wood floor, beams, skylights and exposed brick are complemented with white accents, Italian contemporary lighting and modern furniture. This combination equals a chic urban loft space unlike any other in the Kansas City area.
- built-in bar
- 4 modern private restrooms/ADA
- modern kitchenette
- large photo gallery metal wall
- bridal room & groom's room
- projector with large media wall
- separate coat check area
- elevator access
- wi-fi / iPod hook up
- sound system
- beautiful view overlooking downtown
- Brick surround, hardwood floors
- Modern skylights illuminate the space
- Lounge/cocktail seating
We are an urban, contemporary, unique loft in the heart of the Crossroads District. Our space has approximately 5400 sq ft. We can accommodate 50 to 250 people max for mixed seating and can accomodate 200 people for sit down dinners for weddings, rehearsal dinners, corporate cocktail parties, meetings, and holiday parties.