1. How can I find out if Anne is available for my event? Send her an email inquiry containing the date, time, and exact location (address and city) of your event, and she will respond to you within 48 hours. Or simply pick up the phone and give her a call at 1-530-541-2575.
2. How much does Anne charge? The fee for each performance depends upon a number of factors. Your event is unique, and Anne will provide a special quote to cover your event when you reach her by phone at 1-530-541-2575.
3. Does Anne charge for consultations? There is never any charge for consultations. Anne is happy to advise you about the music for your event.
4. How can I sample Anne's music? Besides the video and sound samples on this website, complimentary CD demos are available for your review. Check Anne's Performance Calendar to see her perform in concert, and make sure to let Anne know you'll be attending. Live auditions, in person or by phone, are available by appointment only. Phone Anne at 1-530-541-25758 to schedule a private audition.
5. What will Anne wear at my event? She will choose her attire according to your theme and colors. She has an extensive wardrobe that includes period costumes. There is no extra charge for this service.
6. How will my guests hear the harp? When Anne performs solo, amplification will be provided if needed. To assure that all your guests can comfortably hear her beautiful harp, Anne can use a microphone and small amplifier. The normally acoustic harp is amplified so that the natural sound of the instrument is not altered. Her sound system is battery powered, so an electrical outlet is not necessary. For large audiences and concert performances, Anne can provide her own PA system (electricity will be required).
Feel free to contact Anne at 1-530-541-2575 with your questions.
Anne's NEW book, "The Bride's Guide to Musicians: Live Wedding Music Made Easy and Affordable" has hundreds of tips for planning the musical portion of your wedding. It comes complete with worksheets, checklists, and more.
"The Bride's Guide to Musicians" is available from amazon.com at http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1423482905?ie=UTF8&tag=celharmusbyan-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=1423482905, or you can simply order one directly from Anne at http://www.celticharpmusic.com/productcart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=22&idcategory=8.
View my blog entries for tips and advice for your wedding: http://celticharpmusic.blogspot.com