Originally located on 3rd street, the chapel was the first building to be built as a church in Old Town Temecula. Now located in Sam Hicks Monument Park, this quaint non-denominational chapel has been meticulously restored and renovated to represent its early 1920’s origin.
The stained glass used throughout the facility is a combination of original glass circa 1880’s and new matching glass that was obtained from the original glass factory still in operation today. All of the new pews are accurate replicas, using one of the original pews as a model for construction.
Perfect for the DIY couple looking for an affordable location, the chapel offers a beautiful backdrop for the wedding of your dreams. As the evening air cools and the smell of roses fill the air, and with room to dance and room to dine our Patio provides the space for a fabulous reception. Seating for up to 100 guests inside and out, there are also separate dressing rooms for the bride and groom as well as a snack bar.
An in house wedding coordinator is included with all wedding packages; they are there to offer assistance as needed, as we only provide the venue space, each couple is encouraged to use their choice of officiate, photographer, florist, musician and caterer. A list of purveyors can be provided if needed.
Shown by appointment only, call 951.265.7720 for more information or to schedule a tour or visit www.chapelofmemories.org