6046 West Lake Sammamish Parkway
Welcome to The Clise Mansion
The Clise Mansion is a classic early 1900s country estate offering spacious rooms, hardwood floors and beautiful arts and crafts era details. Featuring a Great Room, Library, Veranda and several smaller rooms, the interior space of the Mansion can accommodate up to 225 guests. The enclosed backyard, complete with inlaid brick courtyard and gazebo, extends the space to accommodate well over 500 guests. The East Garden is perfect for outdoor ceremonies with perennial beds and flowering trellises.
History of The Mansion
What began in 1904 as a hunting lodge for James Clise, a Seattle banker, gradually expanded into the 28-room country manner now known as The Clise Mansion. James Clise named his estate Willowmoor Farm, and it became a working showplace farm known for breeding Morgan horses and Scottish Ayrshire cattle. Clise sold the farm in the 1920's, and it changed hands several times before being purchased by Everett lumberman U.M. Dickey in 1941. Dickey leased the farm to three men who continued the dairy operation, renaming it "Marymoor" after a daughter. In 1959 an investment firm bought the farm for development purposes but King County stepped in with a last minute offer that was able to preserve the land as a public park. Willowmoor Farm, which includes the Mansion and adjacent Windmill, is listed in the National Register of Historic Places.
We would love to