Cynthia's, Of Course located in Friday Harbor in the beautiful San Juan Islands offers a relaxed avenue for your catering needs. Whether you are planning a casual event, a formal wedding celebration or business gathering, Cynthia's professional approach to your catering needs will allow you to experience a relaxed and successful event. Owner, Cynthia Burke, has been in the food and hospitality service for over 30 years. While owning or managing restaurants & catering companies, Cynthia has combined her organizational skills along with imaginative menu selections to bring forth successful catering events of all styles.
At Cynthia's, our goal is to assist you in the planning and completion of your event using the freshest local products and creative menu choices while considering the budget goals in place. In order to completely assist you we offer the following:
- Planning & consultation preceding the event to assist you in coordinating the many details surrounding your particular event.
- Menu selections (Cynthia's is happy to work with any special recipes or menus requests you may have in addition to our menu offerings)
- Rental assistance of various items to complete your catering needs
(table linens, table service, music, halls, tents etc.)
- A list upon request of various companies which may assist you in your event planning - florists, Church & ministries, Bed & Breakfasts, Rental companies.
- Assistance in set-up, breakdown, bar service, wait service, cleaning service.
- Checklist of important details to coordinate.
We hope to help you create a successful function, whether it is a simple gathering, business event or a memorable celebration, Cynthia's, Of Course is pleased to assist you.
| Sample Menu Choices |
- Savory Pastry Platter (Spanokopita, Mini Quiches, Crostini)
- Sushi Platter - Vegetarian Rolls and California Rolls - served with ginger, soy sauce and wasabi
- Imported Cheese and Fresh Fruit Platter - served with crackers
- Crab Cakes with Wasabi Cocktail Sauce
- Teriyaki Chicken Skewers with Peanut Sauce
- Mini Foccacio Sandwiches (turkey, tenderloin beef & vegetarian)
- Cocktail Crab Cakes with Roasted Red Pepper Sauce
- Assorted Filled Vegetables - endive leaves, stuffed mushrooms, filled cherry tomato, carrots, cucumber cups all filled with a variety of herb cheese spreads or hummus
- Large Marinated Shrimp with Wasabi Cocktail Sauce
- Mediterranean Platter - hummus, pita, dolmas, feta and greek olives
- Prime Rib with Horseradish Cream
- Baked Northwest Salmon with choice of Pesto Sauce, Orange/Barbecue Sauce, Lemon & Caper Butter sauce, Wasabi-lime Sauce
- Macadamia Encrusted Halibut with Mango Chutney or Blackberry Sauce
- Beef Tenderloin with Hunter Sauce or Mixed Mushroom Saute
- Dry Rub Grilled Flank Steak
- Roasted Pork Loin with Mango or NW Berry Salsa
- Herb Roasted Chicken Breast with Goat Cheese and Blueberry Chutney
- Rice Pilaf or Risotto
- Whipped Potatoes with Garlic/Romano
- Herb Roasted Red Potatoes
- Caprese Salad - Basil, Mozzarella & Tomato on a bed of greens
- Assorted Marinated Vegetable Platter - seasonal vegetables
- San Juan Local Greens
- Rosemary Olive Bread, Asiago Bread, Hearty Whole Wheat & Herb Butters