For more than 20 years, Edible Art has been located in Raleigh, North Carolina creating the finest custom wedding and special occasion cakes. In June of 2000, the bakery moved from the first shop at the corner of Edenton and Hillsborough Streets to the new location in the Royal Mall on Hillsborough St., just across from Meredith College.
With the move to the new facility, an additional 3,000 square feet and the Dessert Cafe was added, giving our customers the opportunity to sample desserts by the slice and enjoy their favorite coffee, tea or espresso.
Edible Art cakes are always baked using the highest quality and freshest ingredients. Our decorated cakes are designed individually for each customer to complement the theme of their special occasion.
Tips for placing an order:
- We suggest you order at least one week prior to the event to insure availability. (8" round dessert cakes are often available for last minute pickup. Please call to check availability.)
- During peak seasons, we may meet our capacity for a given weekend therefore we recommend placing your order at least 2 weeks in advance.
- Due to its labor intensive nature, cakes that require gum paste decoration will need order placed at least 2 weeks prior to the pickup/delivery date.
- Special dietary needs should be noted upon ordering (i.e. nut allergies, lactose-free, sugar-free)
- Delivery is also available for special occasion cakes. Call for delivery charge.
Except for corporate/wholesale accounts, email should not be used for placing orders.
Need ideas or inspiration? Come visit us and talk with our staff or look through our photo albums to create ideas for your unique cake.
To get started, visit our website for our cake flavors, fillings, frostings and sizes.