It’s never too late to get some professional assistance. Working along side you and your fiance- our certified wedding coordinators will guide you through any
and every step of the planning process.
We offer the following services for consulting:
• PERSONALIZED WEDDING BUDGET- This includes a meeting with the couple and any other decisions makers of the wedding. After this meeting a personalized detailed budget will be created for you. You can use this budget when hiring your vendors. This also includes personalized timelines and checklists. Ongoing budget management is also a great add on to this service.
• VENDOR SUGGESTIONS- a list of appropriate vendors that fit your style,
budget and service.
• ATTENDANCE AT VENDOR MEETINGS- we can attend vendors with you or on your behalf, help with pricing and or contracts. This could be the initial meeting, where we get all the information that you need, follow up meetings, or final meeting, where the final details are spelled out and addressed.
• WEDDING SHOPPING- a certified wedding consultant will go with you on your shopping journey and provide you with tips and suggestions on how to save money off your wedding attire. We can also arrange for your dress to be steamed and delivered to you. We can even return your attendants tuxedos after the wedding.
• THEME DEVELOPMENT- help with making decisions on theme, color, centerpieces and the overall vision of your day.
• PROPER WEDDING DAY ETTIQUETTE- provide guidance in the area of proper manners and practicing good behavioral form.
• WEDDING DAY SCHEDULE/ITINERARY- create a wedding day timeline and schedule for all attendants, vendors and or person’s involved in making this day special.
• OUT OF TOWN GUESTS- We will handle the accommodations for your out of town guests, including transportation, activities, and welcome baskets. Accommodation cards will be created for your guests letting them know who, what, where and when.
• REHEARSAL, WEDDING AND RECEPTION DIRECTION- one of the certified coordinators will be onsite to provide direction to ensure that the ceremony processional and recessional are correct. They will also oversee the “day of” timeline and deliveries.
• CREATION PROJECTS- we can help out with any creation projects you may have such as creating your own invitations, favors, centerpieces, flowers, etc…
We would be glad to discuss any other topic of interest with you. Please contact us for a free initial consultation meeting.
Wedding Day only service
When newlyweds are asked what they would do differently on their wedding day, most often they say that they wish they had a professional assisting them on the actual wedding day.
For those who have planned their own wedding but would like a wedding planner on hand on the wedding day, to ensure that all details are addressed and problems averted.
We offer the following services:
• Initial meeting 30 days prior to the wedding date to obtain all vendor contracts and discuss what your expectations are on you’re wedding day.
• Meetings leading up to the days and weeks before your wedding.
• Review of contracts and contact all vendors to confirm all vendor details and advise you if there are any potential problems.
• An onsite visit of ceremony and reception site to address any question or concerns with logistics.
• Create a detailed itineraries, timelines, checklists and processional and recessional schedule.
• Coordinator on site for the wedding day rehearsal.
• Supervision of ceremony set-up. (Ensuring that all the flowers for the bridal party and the family are pinned properly. Check to make sure that the programs and any other items are in their appropriate place).
• Supervision of reception set-up (ensuring that the guestbook, lighting, centre pieces etc are all in order).
• Supervision of wedding day photo session ensure that all necessary photos are taken.
• Arrange for the gifts or monetary gifts are placed in a safe and secure place.
• Coordinate the gift table, caterer for the leftovers, guest book, throwing of the bouquet and garter, music schedule, entrance of the bride and groom, music, cake cutting ceremony, and the grand exit.
• Handle remaining vendor payments and gratuities.
• Clean up and retrieval of the items at the reception.
• Complimentary certified wedding assistant on the wedding day.
• Use of an emergency kit will be provided for any last minute accidents.
Full wedding planning services
Your wedding day is supposed to be the one of the most important days in your lives, but it doesn’t have to be overwhelming and stressful. The only thing you should worry about is having the time of your life on that beautiful day.
This package includes unlimited and ongoing consultation and full coordination, from the time you’re engaged to the moment you leave for your honeymoon.
This includes all the services mentioned under consulting services as well as,
• Unlimited consultations/meetings
• All research
• Guest list management, tracking of R.S.V.P’s
• Planning and preparing pre wedding parties, engagement, bridal shower etc…
• Honeymoon and travel arrangements
• Complimentary assistant wedding planner for the day of the wedding
• Assist with handling remaining payments and gratuities
• Decorations at ceremony and reception location
• Guidance on Marriage license and name changes kits
• Supervision of wedding day photo session
• Coordinate the gift collection
• Use of emergency day kit
• Mailing out thank you cards
LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures! Great eye for capturing the not so obvious.
MyWedding.com sends a little love your way!