“Festivities” was originally constructed in 1915 for use as a Post Office.
Festivities was privately purchased in 2001. Renovations began that year with the restoration of the original hardwood floors, 10-foot windows, 16-foot ceilings, marble walls and tile floors.
Additions to the original building were completed in 2004. The outdoor courtyard with three fountains features a 25 x 50 red wood deck for guest seating. For outdoor weddings, a cobblestone area allows comfortable seating for guests.
Using both the inside and the outside courtyard area, crowds of up to 400 can be accommodated.