10 reasons to hold your wedding or rehersal dinner at Flagstaff House:
1. The view. Simply breathtaking, inspiring and picturesque. Bring your camera.
2. The ambiance. Elegant, first class, and relaxing.
3. The service. Unparalleled and unsurpassed. We treat you like royalty.
4. The food. Mobil Four Star. AAA Four Diamond. DiRoNA Award winner.
5. The personal attention. The staff caters to your needs, making it a point to give you VIP treatment.
6. The surroundings. Flagstaff House feels like an upscale mountain retreat, yet it’s close to the city. Ponderosa pine and Gambel oak adorn the property, which is frequented by deer and an occasional bear.
7. The flexibility. In addition to spectacular views, we offer a variety of private rooms: everything from the spectacular Vintner’s Room with its world-class 15,000-bottle wine cellar, to a room that can accommodate 200 people with classroom-style seating.
8. The tradition. Our historic building was built in 1929, and has been family owned for almost 40 years.
9. The privacy. Several private rooms and outside terraces overlooking Boulder. Flagstaff House has the ability to close off its main dining areas during public dinner hours at night to accommodate your event.
10. The deer. They come to Flagstaff House to "get away" from the hustle and bustle in the city below. Why don’t you?