At FritzPro Music, Inc., our main concern is that you not only have the absolute perfect "soundtrack" for your wedding day, but also that you have fun planning it! When you work with us, you are not only guaranteed our personal attention from your first telephone call to the end of your wedding day, but also, our President Trish Fritz, and our Vice President John Fritz, are active performers in all of our groups!
After your initial consultation, we work with you every step of the way to first develop, and then execute your perfect wedding day entertainment. We can custom design groups for every part of your day, from traditional ceremony music to jazz standards for your cocktail reception and dinner entertainment. Many of our groups are extremely versatile, so don't be afraid to discuss "non-standard" ideas that will further personalize the experience for you.
In order to help you find the right music for your wedding, consider the following questions, all of which you are welcome to ask us:
After talking with me, what suggestions do you have?
- The "right" music coordinator will be able to envision your wedding day and have suggestions that will enhance your dream, rather than impose someone else's idea of what "should be" on you.
- The music coordinator should also propose unique ways to personalize the music, either with instrumentation that reflects your personal experience or custom arrangements of music significant to you and your family.
What level of involvement will you be willing to have with me, both during the planning process and at the wedding?
- Your music coordinator should be willing to offer whatever level of involvement that is comfortable for you, whether you want to just have one telephone conversation during the entire process or you're more inclined to confer as each decision is being made.
- You also want to make sure that your music coordinator is not in a hurry when dealing with you. You should feel as though you're the only important item on that day's agenda whether you're at a personal meeting or on the telephone. Never work with anyone who makes you feel rushed or insignificant.
- In large part, your musicians "drive" the ceremony and reception, so if you have need of extra assistance the day of the wedding, whether it is because your mistress of ceremonies is nervous or there are other unforeseen circumstances, they should be happy to do whatever is necessary to ensure an effortless wedding day for you.
What is custom designed music?
- Custom designed music allows you to have a choice in what instrumentation you have for your ceremony, cocktail reception and reception.
- You also often have a larger choice in repertoire from which to choose.
- The best of all is to find a group that can easily cover both traditional ceremony music and lighter, more lively music for your cocktail reception.
In the end, you need to feel comfortable working with your music coordinator, and if you spend just a bit of time, you can separate the ones who will just do a good job for you from the one who will "go the extra mile" to ensure that you have the wedding day of your dreams. We guarantee that we will, every time! Please visit our website: www.fritzpromusic.com to get started!