Do you want to jazz up your wedding?
How about some live jazz to set the perfect mood:
- Live music that is lively—but not loud
- Live music that is elegant—but not sleepy
- Live music that your guests can tap their toes to, smile to, and even dance to - if they wish.
Are you having an intmate dinner party? Or a lively bash with 200 of your closest friends?
- Whether your wedding is big or small, boisterous or cozy, the entertainment you choose has got to be just right.
- You need musicians who know how to play the room: musicians who set just the right ambience at just the right volume.
- The Hirsch Jazz Groups come in an assortment of sizes and configurations. I'll help you find the best jazz group for your event's size, budget, and musical needs.
Take a look at our menu
Here are different configurations available:
- Duo: sax & piano / sax & bass
- Trio: sax, bass, guitar/piano
- Quartet: add drums
- Quintet: add another horn player
- Sextet: add a third horn player
- we'll add a vocalist upon request
I will consult with you to determine the best fit for your event and budget.
Over the past 15 years we have performed at more than 1000 wedding receptions, ceremonies, concerts, restaurants, and festivals throughout Central Pennsylvania.
We have performed at every major festival (Arts Fest, 1st Night State College, Central PA Friends of Jazz) and in every major banquet facitity (Penn Stater, Nittany Lion Inn, Centre Hills CC, Ramada, Lewisburg Hotel, etc.)