Historic Oakland’s manor offers three levels of entertaining space that can fit up to 180 throughout the manor house with free parking and exclusive personal service. The sprawling landscape provides several options for an outdoor ceremony. On the back lawn sits an open patio that is covered with a beautiful tent, which can accommodate up to 180 guests, from March to mid-November – great for large receptions.
Have your wedding your way. You have the freedom to hire any caterer you choose to make your event extra special. Your caterer may be your favorite restaurant or a few of your favorite dishes from a local market. Hire a band, a DJ, or string quartet. Decorate with fresh flowers, lanterns, candles, and more.
- Wedding rehearsal time
- Private lounge for getting ready for your special day
- No ceremony fee
- Table and chair set up within the house or on the lawn
- Banquet, rounds, cocktail tables and indoor chairs
- On-site facility assistant
- Off-street free parking
- Ice machine
- Commercial warming kitchen (Convection Oven, Refrigerator/Freezer, 3 Tier Sink)
- In-house sound system
- Stunning indoor or outdoor options
- Covered outdoor veranda
- Stone-wall-enclosed intimate outdoor ceremony area (Bishop’s Garden)
- Choose your own caterer