is no secret to the successful wedding: "It's in the details!" And we'll
handle them all -- each and every one -- with professionalism, grace,
and impeccable timing. Choose from either our elegant, newly renovated
ballroom or our one-of-a-kind rooftop rotunda. Located high above on our
15th floor, it offers a panoramic view of the Charlotte skyline, creating
the perfect backdrop for your memorable event.
From initial planning to rehearsal dinner, reception, accommodations for
bride and groom, wedding party, and guests - every detail. Nobody knows better,
when it comes to weddings, "There's always one more thing to do." -- and we always
get it done for you.
Isn't this the day when only perfection will do? So,
add a little uptown ambience to the wedding day. Style. Class. Taste. You'll find
what you're looking for here - at the Holiday Inn Charlotte Center City.
of our Wedding Packages Include:
- Three Hour Hosted Bar with House
Brand Spirits, Domestic and Imported Beer, House Wines, Sodas and Mixers
Table for Bride, Groom and Wedding Party
- Toast for All Guests, with choice
of Champagne or Sparkling Cider
- Cake Table, Gift Table, Guest Book Table
and Groom's Cake Table
- Coffee and Iced Tea Station
- Elegant White
- Mirrored Tile Centerpieces with choice of Tapered Candle with
Hurricane Globes or Votive Candles
- Tulle and Lace Skirting for Wedding
- Brass Easel for Display of Bridal or Engagement Portrait
Our Gifts To The Bridal Couple, As You Begin Your New
- Complimentary Custom Designed Wedding Cake, Cut and
Served by our Professional Banquet Staff
- Overnight Accommodations for
the Bride and Groom, which include a Bottle of Chilled Champagne, Turndown Service
and Breakfast on the Morning Following Your Reception
never too soon to start, is it? Contact Us.
Let's start planning the wedding
you want right now.