This building of the hotel dates from 1889. At first, it was used as a cold steel Factory. “The San Jose Flour Factory” was created in 1918 and continued its production until July 1996. The Factory was used for the production of flour, marzipan, chocolates and sweets. Its products were among the most valued and known, not only for the use of raw material with an unbeatable quality, but also for the technical methods that guaranteed the supply and production of the different products.This building, considered a point of cultural interest, preserves its Neomudejar facade and is a magnificent representation of the 19th Century industrial architecture. Opened in May 2003, The San Juan de los Reyes Hotel is located in the emblematic Jewish quarter of Toledo, in the historic city centre next to the main monuments: San Juan de los Reyes Monastery, Santa Maria la Blanca Synagogue, Vitorio Macho Museum, El Greco Museum, Santo Tome Church, El Transito Synagogue.