Why would you be the perfect photographer for my wedding? Here are 10 reasons why I would be great for your wedding:
1. I love telling stories from my point of view. Whether I'm up in a
tree, down on the ground, shooting through the flowers or intermixed with
the crowd, I strive for the details that matter. I'm a hopeless romantic;
nothing gives me more joy to photograph two people in love.
2. I care about your wedding! I'm excited to capture such an important day and I am sensitive to the emotions that you'll be feeling. I am understanding and flexible above all things. Sit back, relax and enjoy your day we can take care of all your photography needs.
3. My recipe for story telling is unique and has been built over time with experience and education. I have a BA in Professional Photography from Brooks Institute of Photography and am a member of the Better Business Bureau.
4. I arrive on time with a smile, dress professionally and come well prepared for the day's events.
5. I am mentally, physically and technically prepared to endure a full day of photojournalism. I've been shooting weddings long enough to anticipate the moments before they happen and are ready at all times.
6. I am able to work with time restraints and large groups. I am able to give direction while maintaining a professional and courteous attitude.
7. My staff and I own the best digital equipment money can buy. I show up to every wedding with 3 digital cameras and 1 film camera. We have numerous lenses, batteries and accessories with us at all times.
8. We create your love storyline that includes all of your must have photos including family, details, romantics, and candids. We offer one of a kind album and books that are sure to be an heir loom for many generations that are customized to your personal liking.
9. My photographs have been seen in Your Wedding Day magazine, Ceremony Magazine and recently were chosen to be apart of a Dream Team Wedding Edition Reality Show on We Television.
10. Our packages are based on your needs and surpass expectations without compromising quality.
What others are saying about Jody:
"I CANNOT say enough about how amazing Jody is. She shot my destination wedding in very hot Mexico this summer & did an incredible job. She is so extraordinarily easy to get along with, the utmost professional & goes the way beyond the distance. We had SO much fun from our engagement pictures, to the wedding, to the "trash the dress" photo session the day after the wedding. The day of my wedding she was everywhere she needed to be, captured everything she needed to & yet was virtually invisible to the bride - a PERFECT wedding photographer! LOVE HER!!!" By Kathrine Rung