day this important and this personal is handled best by someone with experience,
sensibility, and spirituality.
How do you combine two lives, two families' beliefs and find an officiant able to blend all of it? What happens if you both practice different religions, or no organized religion?
An ideal officiant orchestrates the preferences of both families. You are now one step closer to finding that person. He combines experience, sensitivity to client desires and a history of spiritual training and extensive study.
- Specializing in officiating weddings in the greater Seattle and King County area.
- 20 years of experience as a personal counselor covering all topics; State Registered with Master's level education.
- Experience in working with sensitive human issues, prepared to mediate any emotional glitches and stressors along the way, during the planning process or even after the wedding. Well qualified in relationships and sexuality.
- Understanding the importance of this day to you as a couple, I will understand your desires for a perfectly personalized ceremony.
- Previously served in the Catholic Church as an ordained Priest, celebrating life's best times and aiding in more difficult ones.
- Finding someone who encapsulates all of the above qualities, who is state-licensed, and who is working for you to transform your wedding dreams into reality is possible with Len.
I would be happy to make your wedding happen your way. Call for a free consultation!