Serving New Jersey and Philadelphia Area
Westampton, NJ 08060
Let's see...what would you like to know??
- I just LOVE when I "click" with my brides!
- My main goal is to capture all aspects of your wedding day in the most discreet manner!
- I fell in love with photography at the age of 14 and purchased my first Canon AE-1 in 1978
- The camera came with me EVERYWHERE, and when I was fortunate to travel the world for work, it came with me too!
- I fell in love and married my husband and best friend in 2006...we met on line and got married in Mesquite, NV!
- I worked in Corporate America for more than 20 years before giving it up to follow my passion of photography and owning my own business!
- We don't have children of our own but love every minute we share with our nieces and nephews...we do what we can to work on our "favored" aunt and uncle status!
- I love the outdoors....golfing, hiking, biking, the beach any time of the year...I also enjoy watching my nieces and nephews in their respective activities!
- While sushi is my meal of choice most of the time, I absolutely love pizza especially when it's from Scranton and Old Forge!
- Capturing the precious moments of life are special and I'm honored to be a part of so many lives....babies, toddlers, tweens and teens, engagements, weddings, anniversaries, etc.
- We have parents who have been married 50+ years...great role models!