About Us

The Manor House was built in 1780 as the Duke of Argyll's Oban estate. Great consideration has been given to preserve the elegance, charm and atmosphere of its past. There are eleven tastefully decorated bedrooms each with en-suite bathroom. Informal lunches are served in the Bar and lovely Drawing Room which, like the beautifully restored Dining Room, have magnificent views over Oban Bay, the adjacent islands,the mountains of Morvern and Isle of Mull.

Reviews