Meet Minneapolis offers a free service for couples planning a wedding. By filling out one form with your specific needs, you’ll be contacted by area hotels, ceremony sites, rehearsal dinners and reception venues with information on availability and rates. Save time and money – get started today!
It works like this:
- You fill out the wedding form.
- Sheila Marie, wedding expert at Meet Minneapolis, receives notice of your event details and puts your information into a custom lead. She’ll send you a copy of the lead.
- Based on the information you request on the form, she sends the lead to hotels and banquet facilities, which then compete for your business.
- Hotels and venues contact you directly with an offer for room block rates and availability, reception spaces and more.
- You contact Sheila Marie to let her know which hotel(s) you decide to use.
Yes, it is really free – and here’s why …
Because we’re a convention and visitors association, it’s our job to keep track of where visitors stay. So, we’ll help you find a great hotel for your wedding – even banquet space – as long as you give us the name of the hotel(s) you end up selecting for your special day.
Before contacting Sheila Marie…
In order to get started using our wedding service, we ask you to fill out an online form that requires the following information:
- Wedding date
- Approximate number of guests
- Your best guess as to how many hotel rooms you’ll need for out-of-town guests on the days surrounding your wedding (NOTE: Hotels will not charge you for holding hotel rooms up to 30 days prior to your wedding date)