Michi's has been a family owned restaurant for 35 years. Once you walk through the front door, you become part of the Family. For over 35 years, Michi has been combining traditional sushi making with non-traditional ingredients, adding depth and complexity to the palate. The art of "Michi Creative International Cuisine" is demonstrated through the skillful artistic melding of various cultures that extend throughout Asian, European, American, and Spanish cuisines. In addition, Michi offers a host of gluten free, vegetarian and traditional menu selections. Michi provides full event planning and catering services for both private and corporate events and celebrations. MichiVino Tours, Michi Classes, Demonstrations, and of course the popular Michi Restaurant, round out the wealth of Michi's creativity!
Michi's has carried out a tradition of serving, the best of blended cuisines, beautifully presented in a creative exciting pallet teaser. Over the years, Michi's has fine-tuned their services to interest a vast market, specializing in creating memorable events. Strategically partnered with some of the best companies in the Bay Area to provide you with excellent service. We will work with your budget, create a new menu to fit your taste profiles, excite your pallet, and leave you wanting more. Everything that we do is on a client-by-client basis; custom tailored to your every wants and needs. Below are a few of samples of our menu repertoire. We look forward to potentially sharing your special day with Michi's.
"With Michi...Life is Always Beautiful"
1. Asian Pear Chicken Salad w/ Sesame Dressing
2. Sweet Potato Noodles w/Assorted Veggies and Sliced Rib Eye
3. Braised Short Ribs w/Dikon and Asian Pear and Dates
4. Michi Spiced Rice w/Assorted Veggie and Spicy Pork Shoulder
Family Style Traditional 5 Course (Up to 12 course Available)
1. Shin Seafood Salad w/Mango
2. Japanese Soba Noodles w/ Soy Wasabi Vinaigrette
3. Korean Style BBQ
4. Creamy Seafood Risotto
5. Peaking Duck
Plated Style Traditional 3 Course (Up to 15 course Available)
1. King Crab and Shirmp Cous Cous Stuffed Tomato
2. Wasabi Avocado Seafood Pasta
3. Miso Pork Belly With Glaze
Live Sushi Bar
Mini Clam Chowder Bread Bowls Station
Roast Beef Carving Station
Peaking Duck Mini Buns Station
BBQ Whole Piece Pig Station
Seafood Bar Station
Hot Stone Beef Station
Passed hors d'oeuvres
1.Spicy tuna and cream cheese Tamales
2. Spicy Salmon Flautas with wasabi garlic guacamole
3. Spicy tuna Tar tar with diced mango and red onion served over tortilla chip
4. Fliet Mignon tar tar with sliced Asian pear and pine nuts served over shrimp crostini
5. Baby peppers stuffed with rice, cilantro, white onions, sesame oil, shredded chicken
6. Jalapeno tacos stuffed with grilled garlic, cream cheese, spicy hamachi with puree` avocado and sour cream on top
7. Super Mini Crispy fish tacos with Peach pico de gallo`
8. Beef Asparagus Wrap
9. Sake Uni Jello Shots
10. Caprese Kabobs
Michi catered our 25th wedding anniversary and it was magical, they were with us every step of the way!
Hey MIchi, just wanted to thank you again for making my wedding extra special. I couldn't have asked for a better caterer. I will definitely recommend you to everyone I know.
Michi Cuisine is the BEST Catering on the planet!! AMAZING Food!!!