Host your next event in our unique setting. We have a number of different rooms to meet your needs and a spectacular view! Customize your event with some of our extra activities to make your event something your guests will remember for years to come.
EVENT PLANNING INFORMATION:
At least 1 week advance notice is required for room rentals, which are done on a first come, first served basis. We are able to provide a list of recommended caterers for your event. A 50% non-refundable deposit is required at the time of booking. Wedding ceremonies and receptions are priced separately; please call for details. These rooms are available for bookings for a 4 hour block of time. *Up to a 15% discount is offered for these rooms if rented during normal operating hours. Start planning your event today! Call 518-382-7890, ext. 237.
Gallery and Exhibition Floor – up to 300 people – Price varies by event size. Rent the complete gallery and exhibition area, the entire main floor of miSci! Mingle and encourage your guests to explore the galleries and explore our interactive exhibits. This rental space is only available during non-operating hours. Up to 150 people $1,000. Additional increments of 50 people $250 each tier (up to 200 = $1,250; up to 250 = $1,500; up to 300 = $2,000)
The addition of any combination of these services will make your event extra-special:
- Planetarium Show – $150 per group of up to 60 – arrange a private planetarium show for your group and really "WOW" them under the stars; a variety of shows are available to suit any group, length of show dependent on show choice.
- Gallery Tour – $75 per group of up to 25 people – take an educator-led guided tour through our galleries and interactive exhibits to get even more detail about our displays and their scientific and technological significance, tours run approximately 20-30 minutes.
- Archives Tour – $75 per group of up to 25 people – take a tour of our climate controlled archives, which house over 1 million photographs of historical and scientific significance, with our curator and see some of our most interesting archival items; availability dependent on curator's schedule, tours run approximately 20-30 minutes
- Collections Tour – $75 per group of up to 25 people – take a curator-guided tour of our collections deep in the Museum lower level, which are rarely on exhibit; availability dependent on curator's schedule, tours run approximately 20-30 minutes
- Audio/Video Equipment Bundle – $150 – rent a projector, microphone, easel, etc. so you don't have to bring your own and save the hassle of dragging equipment back and forth to your meetings
- Auxiliary Police – to reduce parking hassles, the museum can arrange to have auxiliary police on site for your event
- Up to 50 people - $50
- 50-100 people - $100
- 100+ people - $200