Weddings at Morris Arboretum
Morris Arboretum is the perfect setting for a truly memorable wedding. Imagine saying "I do" among towering trees and lovely vistas. The grounds will be exclusively yours - all 92 acres of lush, romantic gardens, bubbling fountains, and historic features. Mother Nature provides the backdrop for a beautiful outdoor ceremony--we provide a reception tent, tables and chairs for up to 175 guests.
Our extensive tree and plant collections ensure that the Morris Arboretum looks spectacular at any time of year, from the flowering magnolia and cherry trees in spring to breathtaking roses and wildflowers in summer. If you like cooler weather, our fall foliage can't be beat.
Whether your party is small or large, your dream wedding is waiting for you at Morris Arboretum.
- One wedding per day—never multiple weddings.
- Morris Arboretum is available for weddings on Friday, Saturday and Sunday evenings, from 6:00pm to 11:00pm.
- Choose from a variety of beautiful landscapes to serve as a backdrop for your ceremony and wedding photos.
- A golf cart and driver are provided to help transport you and your guests around the grounds.
- Morris Arboretum is conveniently located in Philadelphia's historic Northwest, just four miles from the Pennsylvania Turnpike and the Blue Route/I-476, and a short drive from Center City Philadelphia.
- Variety of accommodations located nearby.
- Plenty of free on-site parking.
- Morris Arboretum is a proud supporter of marriage equality.