Choosing an officiant that is both professional and a right fit for you is an important part of planning for your wedding or special event. I'm an interfaith minister based in Portland, OR with several years of ministry experience and I specialize in creating custom ceremonies that will bring meaning to your special day.
As your minister, I will:
- work with the bride and groom to craft a ceremony that is meaningful to you
- welcome ceremonies submitted by the bride and groom.
- travel to your location for meetings and the ceremony
- make myself available to you by phone and e-mail during the entire
- file all the official paperwork afterwards
- be professional, personable, and always willing to work with you to
make your event as special as possible
As your minister, I will not:
- require that you attend a church or be part of any specific religion
- require counseling
- discriminate against you based on your spiritual beliefs, your ethnicity, national origin, gender, age,or because you are a same-sex couple.
My philosophy~ I believe that my role as your minister is to bring meaning to your wedding or special event. This doesn't mean what is meaningful for me, but what is
meaningful for you. I have experience in both very traditional and non-traditional settings. I am comfortable, and have experience, creating ceremonies for a very traditional Christian setting, as well as for other settings that are more outside the box, including couples that are not religious, are interfaith, follow an alternative spiritual path, or are same-sex. The bottom line is that your wedding or special event will be YOUR day, and I will do everything I can to make the ceremony meaningful for you.
Short notice is welcome!