Honeymoons at Mystique ~
With beautiful island-style design that preserves nature in a climate of unabashed luxury, Mystique, a Luxury Collection hotel, is built in the world’s most incredible location, Santorini. Located on Oia’s most famous cliffs with dazzling views of clear blue, crystalline waters toward the volcano and the Aegean Caldera. Twenty-two suites and villas in a landscape of more than 2,000 square meters provide a sensorial experience of Santorini among surroundings of understated elegance.
All accommodations are a wondrous exploration of driftwood, a free-spirited, untamed material that harnesses the elegance of simplicity. Enticing patterns are carved into the walls. Suites open onto sea-facing terraces with relaxing day-beds. Cobblestone pathways lead to the plunge pool surrounded by sun beds for the utmost relaxation. Our outdoor infinity-edge pool provides ultimate peace and relaxation.
The "Aura" Bar an alluring, alfresco venue by the pool, serves a blend of favorite snacks, fruit smoothies, afternoon teas and cocktails with panoramic views to the sea and the Caldera. The "Charisma" Gourmet Restaurant for open-air dinning with a mouthwatering menu that highlights an eclectic mix of the freshest local ingredients seasoned with regional flavors. The "Secret" Wine Cave, a dramatic wine cellar with the most rare and indigenous wine selection.
- 22 Suites & Villas offering stunning sea and caldera views. Book a villa for the utmost privacy and your own private Jacuzzi.
- Luxurious indulgence: 9-course dinning in the privacy of your terrace
- Spa & Massage: Asian Spa Resort offering couples massage and other treatments
- Activities: A private sunset sailing to the volcano followed by a bottle of champagne is the ultimate Santorini honeymoon experience
- Wedding Pavilion offering stunning location for your destination wedding
- Breakfast in bed and rose petals turndown
- The best time to travel to Santorini is May through October
All Suites and Villas open onto large panoramic sea-facing terraces or balconies with open-air dining areas, great views to the sea and the Caldera, and relaxing sun beds.
- The Vibrant Suites feature a spacious bedroom with a king-sized bed, and an adjoining open-plan living space with an airy bathroom featuring a hydro-massage bathtub with shower. Opening onto a sea-facing balcony with 2 relaxing daybeds and a dining area for 2.
- The Allure Suites feature a spacious bedroom with a king-sized bed, and an adjoining living room. Airy bathrooms include a Jacuzzi bathtub and a separate glass cabin rainshower. Large panoramic private terraces provide day beds and allow for open-air dining.
- The Spiritual Suites & Spa offers a spacious bedroom with a king-sized bed, adjoining living room, private fitness room and a large panoramic private terrace with open-air dining area and sun beds. There are great views of the sea and the Caldera and an airy bathroom featuring a Jacuzzi bathtub and glass cabin shower with steam bath combination. Spa room features a treadmill, bicycle, weights, and a massage bed.
- Two Private Villas offer free-standing accommodations for your privacy and relaxation. With a king-sized bed and large adjoining living room, a private fitness room, an airy bathroom featuring a Jacuzzi bathtub and glass cabin shower with steam bath. An outdoor Jacuzzi with breathtaking views completes the unique Villa experience. Views of the sea and the Caldera are unobstructed.
All accommodations are lovingly handcrafted from wood and local stone. Mother Nature and designer, Frank Lefebvre, created a language in which to explore the nature of luxury and harness the elegance of simplicity. All Suites and Villas have an effervescent style, brimming with youthful energy, where nature-inspired design meets in harmony with traditional architecture and the most up-to-date technology.
Suite and Villa Features:
The Luxury Collection king-sized bed, individually controlled air conditioning, flat screen television with satellite channels, DVD player, CD player with surround sound, wireless Internet connection, Tivoli radio with alarm clock, electronic in-room safe deposit box, direct dial phone with voice mail system and cordless phone, fully stocked personal bar (with charge), hair dryer make-up mirror, bathrobes, slippers and natural Greek luxe bathroom amenities.
Mystique’s refined dining options range from the dramatic 150 year old “Secret” Wine Cave to the signature Charisma Restaurant. Visit the unique cellar and participate in our ceremonial wine tasting; your introduction to indigenous wine varieties from Santorini. Guests dine upon delectable regional specialties served in a splendidly beautiful open-air setting, Charisma Restaurant, masterfully prepared by our awarded Chef. Prior to dinner, they can experience a fantastic wine-tasting experience in the “Secret” Wine Cave.
Asian Spa Resort
The Asian Spa Resort embraces and emulates the magic that is Mystique. With treatments that draw on natural resources for their ingredients, given in surroundings that are entirely in keeping with this enigmatic hotel, they follow the ethos of nature and man in harmony together.
The two treatment rooms have been crafted especially for their purpose. Built in traditional curved style, yet elegant in design, they are havens of peace and tranquility that encourage complete relaxation and calm.
Close the door and leave the world behind! Drift away into your own personal heaven; letting the skills of our highly experienced therapists help to regenerate body, mind and spirit.
Once your treatment is complete there is no need to step back into the real world too soon. Instead continue your journey out to the treatment room’s relaxation area, a personal balcony overlooking the caldera, where your therapist will serve you our freshly prepared signature beverage whilst you survey the breathtaking beauty of Santorini through refreshed eyes.
Welcome to our world, our spa, our passion!
Here the soul and natural habitat are restored. Mystique is made to reinvigorate. Mountain bikes get you around Oia at your own pace, while a massage in the privacy of your suite rounds off the experience on a sanctuary that provides the best in seclusion, location and accommodation.
Mystique offers a stunning wedding pavilion, an ideal location for wedding ceremonies overlooking the Aegean caldera. Combining exceptional service and modern facilities, Mystique is nothing but a pure, natural and exclusive retreat in the most romantic island destination.
Oia Attractions include:
- Oia village, where Mystique is located, with the most romantic views to the sunset.
- Akrotiri excavations
- Horseback riding on the beach during sunset
- Private sailing cruises to the volcano
- Wine tasting at Secret Wine cave of Mystique during sunset, followed by candlelight dinner at Charisma restaurant
Santorini Attractions include:
- Akrotiri excavations
- Fira, the capital of the island, home to the Archaeological Museum of Akrotiri and the Orthodox Metropolis. Fira is also home to many shops with traditional items and a variety of restaurants.
- The Ancient City of Thira
- The black sand beach of Perivolos and the Red beach
- Private cruises around the island and the volcano
- Winery tours offering wine tastings
- The village of Pyrgos, with the monastery of Prophet Elias
- The traditional village of Megalochori
- The village of Oia which offers the most amazing sunset views