In an instant, the big day is over - But your wedding dress and accessories, if properly preserved, will last forever, for you to treasure and maybe for a future bride.
Bridal gowns represent a significant financial investment, and many brides and their families want to store and protect their gowns for future generations. We understand the importance of preservation and restoration better than most. And we can protect and preserve your gown for the next generation of brides. Let National Drycleaners help preserve your wedding gown and your memories.
We hand clean and treat each family gown individually - never in combination with and other wedding dresses or bridal gowns. We take every precaution to protect delicate embroidery, beads, and lace during the cleaning process.
Trusting the important task of preserving and restoring your bridal gown is a major step, and one that should not be taken without careful consideration.
1. Is your drycleaner certified by the nationally recognized Association of Wedding Gown Specialists?
2. Will your drycleaner personally process your wedding dress or send away to an unknown third party?
3. Will your gown be returned in an acid-free museum quality archival wedding chest?
4. Is your drycleaner certified to properly conduct a special UV detection process to uncover sugar, salt, or other acid spills that may dry clear and invisible to the naked eye?
5. Will your wedding dress be fully insured by the drycleaner in the unlikely event of flooding, fire or other uncommon event?